What were your goals when you started and now>

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
When i started LL i wanted to be at goal by xmas to go january sales.
Now i am starting CD on saturday i am going to have mini goals.
I am going to meet my fiances sister in March as she lives in america. I want to have lost 2 stone by then (going on 15th March)
Then we are going to Cyprus in May and i am going to be realistic and say i want to loose another stone by then and in September i am going on a south african safari and i would love to be able to get all the gear in a size 12 preferably 10! but i am not holding out on the 10 as i have never been a 10 even when i was a baby!

But most of all i want to be happy in my own skin, I want to be confident and i want to be able to look in the mirror without grimacing but to look and smile with pride at my body!
x

my goal when I first started CD was to lose 8 stones and get down to about 10 stone (hence the user name). But after quickly shedding 4 stones, and seeing how much of a difference that made to my appearance, I realised that 10 stones would be far too light for me. Im currently around 13st 10 and am size 14/16 now so am only aiming for another stone or so off to get me to BMI 28.

I know I'll never have a bikini body again after two 10lb babies and a caesarean and being obese for 10 years, well, not unless I go under the knife, but Im currently going to the gym and hoping to tone up as much as possible and see how I look in a few months time.

For me, i dont really have any goals as such like sam would love to be 13stone I could never imagine been 10stone (dont think ive ever been that weight) i started cd at 20 stone now 19 but im really just going to go with it and see what happens. I at least want to be a size 14-16 maybe even a 12 but 14/16 i would be delighted. Im just gona take each day as it comes :)

I started on Cambridge in July 2006, I wanted to lose 3 stones for a Wedding on November 3rd and 5 stones by Christmas.

In reality I lost 5 stones by the Wedding and 6 stones by Christmas.

I wanted to have lost 8 stones by my birthday in March, which is 8 months on Cambridge and I am hoping to exceed that.

Want to lose 28lbs before April, when I am going to Malta on holiday for two weeks.

Going to go up from 790 to 1000 whilst I am away on holiday then will blitz the last 20 some pounds when I come home.

It is good to have goals!

Hope all goes well for you

Last edited:
Back