What were your goals when you started and now>

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 31 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    When i started LL i wanted to be at goal by xmas to go january sales.
    Now i am starting CD on saturday i am going to have mini goals.
    I am going to meet my fiances sister in March as she lives in america. I want to have lost 2 stone by then (going on 15th March)
    Then we are going to Cyprus in May and i am going to be realistic and say i want to loose another stone by then and in September i am going on a south african safari and i would love to be able to get all the gear in a size 12 preferably 10! but i am not holding out on the 10 as i have never been a 10 even when i was a baby!

But most of all i want to be happy in my own skin, I want to be confident and i want to be able to look in the mirror without grimacing but to look and smile with pride at my body!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    my goal when I first started CD was to lose 8 stones and get down to about 10 stone (hence the user name). But after quickly shedding 4 stones, and seeing how much of a difference that made to my appearance, I realised that 10 stones would be far too light for me. Im currently around 13st 10 and am size 14/16 now so am only aiming for another stone or so off to get me to BMI 28.

I know I'll never have a bikini body again after two 10lb babies and a caesarean and being obese for 10 years, well, not unless I go under the knife, but Im currently going to the gym and hoping to tone up as much as possible and see how I look in a few months time.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

For me, i dont really have any goals as such like sam would love to be 13stone I could never imagine been 10stone (dont think ive ever been that weight) i started cd at 20 stone now 19 but im really just going to go with it and see what happens. I at least want to be a size 14-16 maybe even a 12 but 14/16 i would be delighted. Im just gona take each day as it comes :)
  5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    I started on Cambridge in July 2006, I wanted to lose 3 stones for a Wedding on November 3rd and 5 stones by Christmas.

In reality I lost 5 stones by the Wedding and 6 stones by Christmas.

I wanted to have lost 8 stones by my birthday in March, which is 8 months on Cambridge and I am hoping to exceed that.

Want to lose 28lbs before April, when I am going to Malta on holiday for two weeks.

Going to go up from 790 to 1000 whilst I am away on holiday then will blitz the last 20 some pounds when I come home.

It is good to have goals!

Hope all goes well for you

Last edited: 31 January 2008
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.