What will be your treat for reaching goal?

I know the feeling with jeans shopping... I hate shopping for jeans so much that I haven't worn them for two years! The other week though I wanted some to take on my weekend away in Dublin and found some in New Look... for £10 they are great and haven't broken the bank so I can hopefully get some more in a size smaller soon!

I started out with a huge amount to lose, so if and when I get to my goal, my reward will be my first proper holiday for years. I'm thinking Italy, I've dreamed of going there for a long time.

Fortunately with the amount I have to lose, there's plenty of time to pay off my credit card before maxing it again. :D

I got a tattoo the first time i lost all my weight with WW. Dont know what to get this time,i just want to get to target first then hopefully my husband might treat me to something! :p

I think I might treat myself to a motorbike, since hubby has 2 in garage now and I still aint got mine yet lol. Or maybe I will just get a tattoo if I can overcome my fear :)

I will just be glad to fit into the several pairs of miss sixty jeans i haven't been able to fit into for 2 years! So it'll be like having new clothes :)

I do have my eye on a few bits and pieces that i want to buy out of next, so once i hit my target i will treat myself to a few new tops and some gorgeous heels.

My dad is sponsoring me £ for lb so when I reach goal my dad will give me the New Look gift card with £100 on it for me to spend on lovely new clothes! I think that a stone from goal I will not buy ANY clothes at all then do a complete wardrobe change!

Back