What will getting to target mean to you??

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
It will mean to me:
more energy around the kids!!
higher self esteem!
better health!
higher confidence!
better fitting smaller clothes!
more energy!
better skin!
a sence of achievement!
more confidence in my love life!
and it will prove to all the negative people around me i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It will mean to me:
more energy around the kids!!
higher self esteem!
better health!
higher confidence!
better fitting smaller clothes!
more energy!
better skin!
a sence of achievement!
more confidence in my love life!
and it will prove to all the negative people around me i can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

feels good to be on the way!!

It means that I can be confident in who I am :)
Have more energy and able to concentrate better.
Motivate me to do other things too. If I can lose the weight, I can do anything!! :D

you can do it lemon fish face!! :massmoon: xxx

hehe u can do it i will help u with whatever u need :)

thats ok :) ill print sum stuff off and bring it 2 u soon, will giv u a txt wen im on my way! :banana dancer:

it reminded me of you ;) :giggle:xxx

thats exactly what im saying :) :p xxx

oh and im not finished with the info yet, i can give u the it tomoro hunni, left most on my mums computer lol ru comin 2 get weighed with me tomoro? xxx

Yh could do hun. Haven't been weighed in a while so would be gr8 to know! What time you going? I'm looking on line for plenty of stuff atm. Found some amazing recipes! :D xx

yeh theres loads mate, go on the recipe threads here on minimins and u will find loads of nice meals :) well im goin about 12 tomoro, mike comes with me too but he wont mind waitin outside while we get weighed ;) lol so u wanna come? xx

Yh sure why not? Sounds like a date! Well if you text me wen you're leaving you place or getting ready to n ill meet you downstairs! Oooh I'm all nervous now lol! xx

youll be fine, but u need to get weighed otherwise you wont know how much youve lost next week! ;) xxx

not too skinny i hope?? :eek:
lol xxx

Back