What will getting to target mean to you??

i kno they do! i must resist eating them.... maybe ;) lol xxx

considering i have been overweight for 8 years it would be great to complete my goal and get in shape

feel good about myself
confident

considering i have been overweight for 8 years it would be great to complete my goal and get in shape

feel good about myself
confident

go girl!! :D

Hitting target... I want to be the toned woman I see in my imagination but not in the mirror. It would be my dream come true, I couldn't ask for anything more.

To be able to live my life and not be aware of my girth, such a burden lifted!

To buy pretty dresses and not be ashamed of photographs, but smile happily and capture those good memories.

To be able to take tennis lessons and go sailing, I would love to do those things so much, it would just make my summer. I want to get fit first and be slim before I take up those hobbies.

Can you imagine meeting people when slim and them only knowing you as that slim woman??? I would relish that!

I really hope I'll be there this time next year for I am tired of this extra weight lately, very tired indeed.

Hitting target... I want to be the toned woman I see in my imagination but not in the mirror. It would be my dream come true, I couldn't ask for anything more.

To buy pretty dresses and not be ashamed of photographs, but smile happily and capture those good memories.

Can you imagine meeting people when slim and them only knowing you as that slim woman??? I would relish that!

Totally agree with the above. Getting to my target weight will mean that I can do it ! If I can do this I can do anything.

It will mean that I can go in to a store and buy something because I like it and it looks good on me NOT just because it fits!

It means that I can indulge in my love of fashion and be daring in what I wear - ok not too daring but that I can try out different styles - I love 50's dresses - I NEVER EVER wore a dress until I started losing weight, I would go in to a store and look at a dress and go wow thats lovely, but not even try it on for my big arms and big thighs - now I have confidence and I own five.

Getting closer to my target feels to me that I am getting more confidence. I can feel this myself.

Lol slinky! I could say the same though!

For me, target will mean not as many joint pains from my knees and being able to look and feel good in my skin and clothes. x

Back