Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What Will I Need?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by slimmeragain, 27 December 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Hello everyone.

I am going to be joing WW in the new year but am just trying to figure out what I will need to get started on the new PP plan and how much I will have to spend to get the bare minimum.

I am a Slimming World girl really but am very bored of it all and just love the sound of the new plan.

I have an anfroid phone, is there a good app that I can use rather than buy the new PP calculator? Will I need to buy any literature?

Thank you and Merry Christmas! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I started the plan in November after doing SW for the last 6 years. I needed a change and love the Pro Points plan. There is a pro points calculator you can get for Android and if you go on monthly pass you will get E source online. The only literature I would recommend would be the shop book. Apart from that you can manage with the books you get from meetings. I you start monthly pass you will get the first month for 12.99. Have a look at the website

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/

4. baby2010

baby2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I started ww the beginning of this month and i'm really enjoying it, i go to the weekly meetings and to start off i bought the calculator which came in a pack with a tracking diary, eating out book and a shopping guide, this was £20.00. I also joined the online monthly pass too so i pay £19.99 per month as it works out cheaper than paying weekly. Best of luck for 2011. xxx

5. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you use e source you can track online. It depends on wether you want to track by writing everything down. I use AK notepad its a notepad for Android you can write down what you eat each day on there.

6. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Hi and thanks all!

I am a bity of a control freak so I would prefer to write all thing down. The Android bits you have suggested will be fine and I think I will definately get the shop book to begin with.

I don't really want to go over board and then end up back at SW, LOL! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.