What will she say?

roundrachel

Silver Member
Well, tomorrow is the big day. I'm picking up my sister from the airport at 8.15 am. She lives in Australia and hasn't seen me since February when my Dad died.

It's going to be emotional for all sorts of reasons but being more than half the weight I used to be is going to be the biggest one I should imagine.

I can't wait to see her face!!

wow
savour every minute, all that hard work
let us know her reaction- wish you could get a photo of her face when she sees you (or walks past as she doesnt recognise you!!
ella
x

She is going to say :eek::eek::eek:

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

Have a great time with your sister!

Love Mini xxx

she knows I've been on a diet yes but has no idea just how much I've lost.
Let's face it, I've been on a diet for years so she probably thinks I'm a few lbs lighter!

Oh wow that's going to be on big reaction - can't wait to hear all about it..... does she know you've been on the diet? If not she might just walk right past you!!!!

ahh right - well she's going to get a big shock :D

Wish I could see her face! Do you think she will recognise you though - she might walk straight passed you!!!!

I'd love to watch that one.....In fact I love watching long haul flights arrive at airports, the love in people's faces is amazing. Enjoy your moment....

Oh my goodness!! What I would give to see that reaction - it is going to be a real chin on the floor moment I think... possibly some tears... awwww, hope it goes well today - let us know how it goes!! xx

Hang on a second! She has no idea how much weight you have lost, and lets face it Rachel, you do look like a new woman! Your poor sister is going to think no one has come to pick her up!! You may want to consider a big piece of cardboard with her name on it so she knows someone has come for her, even if she doesn't recognise who it is!

Oh, and when she DOES realise, I think she's going to be lost for words! You may want to take tissues with you too!!

Have fun Rachel!

B x

well it was all very emotional-when she eventually recognised me! She looked straight past me and because it was busy and I couldn't get to her she'd started walking to the exit before she recognised my voice, turned round and still didn't recognise the crazy woman waving at her!
She's pretty amazed at my transformation and is being very complimentary...let's see how long that'll last when I start trying on her clothes lol xx

that must have been an amazing experience hunni u have done so well and should be sooo proud xxx

Awwww, how lovely! I bet you feel so proud of yourself.

Have a lovely time with your sister, and don't forget to give her the clothes back when you've tried them on LOL! You never know, they might end up being too big for you.

Louale x

Wow. That's great. Her face must have been a picture!

I hope you have fun trying on clothes together! There are lots of sales!!

B x

Back