What will you do to celebrate?

Miss_Bettany

The end of your weight loss? Once you are where you want to be and you've finished RTM?

We're going away, just the 2 of us, on a cruise down the Nile. Something I have always wanted to do but wouldn't while I was big. I've picked up some brochures, and while it will be a few months after I've completed my journey, I love to look and plan and imagine...

Need to prime the MIL to have the children too!

Other than that, new clothes is a given and then for those of you who watch Friends/know the film Top Gun, the final scene in there that Ross re-enacted with Rachel in Friends, my other half made the very rash promise that he too would do that with me...in public, and I can't wait! Am hoping that he'll think on to hire the suit for my 40th!!!

So, what plans do you have?

Heheh - that scene is Actually form An Office and a Gentleman, not Top Gun. If you react Top Gun, you are going to leave your partner!!! :D

Those all sound lovely!!

I have been promised a £3000 shopping spree!!! We'll hafve to clear a credit card for that, but looking forward to a new wardrob!! Been in and out of all my clothes in various sizes for so long, will truly be happy toi get rid of them all!!!

I think I would like to go on a tropical holiday too. Would be nice to be slim and in nice sexy summer clothes. Maybe Hawaii after we stop in San Francisco to see the family!

Do you know that I haven't thought of anything like that at all. I'm hoping to be at goal by July (got 6 stone to lose --- that being realistic would you say???). At the end of July we're going to Italy for a month but we were going to do that anyway - last night I was trying to imagine what I'd perhaps look like and what I could wear and I couldn't do it, just couldn't see it so I don't think I'm too good at this visualisation stuff :)

we are getting a brand new kitchen and internal doors for our flat (hooray doors that will actually shut without loocking me in a room :D ) I cant wait to start cooking lots of healthy foods with fresh ingredients

Hubby was going to by me a diamond ring but I decided that I would be spending so much on clothes that he should hang on and give me a maintenance pressie instead. So the deal is that if I am within half a stone either way of my current weight at Christmas I will get the diamonds!!

Gxx

That's a great idea Porgeous - good thinking :)

Miss Bettany,

I went to Egypt in Nove and included a trip to Luxor on the nile. It was absolutely stunning, so much so that we want to go back there again. I know you will love it and it will be a fitting reward. The Egyptians are such lovely people.

Have lots and lots of babies!! All this is to prime myself so i can be the healthiest i've ever been and give any future additions to the family the best possible start then can have.
I want to be a yummy mummy!!!!

Go for a big curry and 6 pints of lager! lol .....
But seriously, folks .... plan on buying myself fab new work suits from Austin Reed ... they are about £400 a pop, so I'll HAVE to maintain!

I bought a ton of lovely clothes! I get such a kick out of wearing them!

Back