what will you do when you reach goal?

Maz35

I've never really bothered thinking about what i would like to do or whether i would even bother celebrating as i have been close so often and then put the weight back on.
At the weekend i saw something i would love to do to celebrate but i would want to be at goal which is 12 stone:
I went into town and saw one of those stands advertising the photo studio 'Venture'. The photos they take are amazing, they don't do your hair or make up, the guy said you turn up with clothes and get an hour in the studio. I had a look on their website and the end results are like art hanging on your wall. Well, i fancy doing that! Has anyone done it?
What is everyone else going to do when they reach goal? I thought it might be nice to share ideas and help keep us all motivated x

Last edited:
I have a fancy for doing that too!

Have a look at this for full make-overs -

Makeovers & Photo Shoots at Buyagift - Fashion, Family & Baby Photoshoots

Venture are doing a £25 Christmas offer (£100 off!!) - great for those near goal!

Thats a great webiste, not sure about the photo of the naked woman!! don't think i'll even be at that stage!! LOL Oooo wonder if there are any naked men on there?? just nipping back to check prices etc and look for naked men :) he he x

Would like to have a nice photo taken with my kids. My parents are always going on at me but as I now hate myself in photos, I always make sure I'm the one with the camera.
K9

My mum is taking me up to oxford street shopping can't wait hopefully will still be xmas sales when i reach goal. Mind you pole dancing lessons do seem really fun

I want to go on a long haul flight and sit comfortably in one seat without spilling over!!!

I also want to go to Alton Towers and go on the rides!

I am going to celebrate goal by taking all you wonderful ladies out for a drink... my treat.... you are still only drinking water though!

umm... I don't know really, I reckon it's gonna be getting dressed up and going to the pub that I last went to as a size 18 and shouting look at me now world!!! or not!

xx

Seeing the guy who once said to me: "You're one of the loveliest girls I have ever met, but you could be so much better. Why don't you do something about your weight? You'd have no problem getting a guy then, but at the moment nobody will fancy you", and seeing his jaw drop when he realises I am half the size I used to be, and telling him that I am now (and always have been!) out of his league!!

He he! Okay, so I am mean, but that comment was soo awful I could have cried.

That and wearing a bikini with confidence on my holiday to Brazil in February! Hope I am looking and feeling good by then!

What a great question, well apart from shout from the rooftops "Im finally slim!!!" lol, I want to....
Go on a mad shopping spree for nice fitted and sexy clothes. I really would like a nice classy trouser suit.
Wear knee high boots.
Get my hair done and generally make myself over as a new woman.
Go on holiday.
Walk thru town with my head held high :D

What a great question, well apart from shout from the rooftops "Im finally slim!!!" lol, I want to....
Go on a mad shopping spree for nice fitted and sexy clothes. I really would like a nice classy trouser suit.
Wear knee high boots.
Get my hair done and generally make myself over as a new woman.
Go on holiday.
Walk thru town with my head held high :D

Ohh I want to do all that too! (after I've picked myself up off the floor!):D

Lol Sharon wouldnt it be a great feeling?

I soooooooo cant wait :D
xx

Seeing the guy who once said to me: "You're one of the loveliest girls I have ever met, but you could be so much better. Why don't you do something about your weight? You'd have no problem getting a guy then, but at the moment nobody will fancy you", and seeing his jaw drop when he realises I am half the size I used to be, and telling him that I am now (and always have been!) out of his league!!

He he! Okay, so I am mean, but that comment was soo awful I could have cried.

That and wearing a bikini with confidence on my holiday to Brazil in February! Hope I am looking and feeling good by then!

seeing that bloke would be priceless and you were out of his league last time. I'm sure something out of the gutter would suit him :)

Ride my pony. I don't feel happy riding him at my weight (plus he's not in work at the moment anyway as he's not 100% at the moment). So hopefully when I've lost my weight he will be well again and it'll all come together nicely and we can ride off into the sunset :)

I want to go back to Las Vegas (I lurve Vegas!) and go mad buying loads of clothes at the outlet malls - so many bargains, but most of the stuff I wanted didn't fit me before.......well all that is gonna change!

arrgghhh!i cant wait to go out and have a bevy and not for the wrong reasons( confidence feelin betta bout my self) but just so it can be about fun

oooohhhh i cannot weight

I am considering having some tasteful nude shots done, with me all tanned and slim. Hope this doenst make me sound like a trollop!

wow! there are some great celebration treats here, i fancy the shopping in Oxford street one as well done! Getting to could goal could be costly!!! x

Back