What will you do when you reach your goal?

Hi,

Am loving this forum at the moment, and am really inspired buy all the losses that have happened, and with the friendliness and determination on this whole site :)

Thats why I started this thread. I wanted to know what you would treat yourself to once you are your goal weight. And I dont mean food wise :)

Will you take up a new activity? buy a specific dress? Climb a mountain for charity? Im really interested :D

I would take up berlesque, cos It just looks so sensual and confidence building. Also I would like to take up some sort of martial arts, maybe kickboxing, because it looks fun as well as healthy :p

I'm going to start burlesque too! And go on a lovely holiday all paid for by my OH! x

I'm going to get Botox cos I reckon my face will be all withered and line ridden by the time I'm done lol:8855:
But seriously when I get to goal, I'm going to really start pampering myself - regular facials, massages etc - something I don't do at all, and really start looking after myself more physically. And of course, the new wardrobe to go with it

cheer

There are so many things I am going to do:
1. Go on Holiday
2. re-sort wardrobe
3. go shopping
4. start running again
5. go to swimming club training
6. start riding again
7. have massages
8. have lots of photos taken
9. go out more
10. start dating

There are lots more, this is a great subject as it definately helps to spur us all on!!!!

I'm away working at the moment so my bf and I are now long distance until September so I cannot wait to see his face when I'm a skinny mini! And I'm goina surprise him with a holiday so I can try out wearing a bikini for the 1st time! Thanks for this thread its making me really happy!

I'm away working at the moment so my bf and I are now long distance until September so I cannot wait to see his face when I'm a skinny mini! And I'm goina surprise him with a holiday so I can try out wearing a bikini for the 1st time! Thanks for this thread its making me really happy!

Thats the same with me and my family! Im currently living with my boyfriend, and havent told my Mum or sisters about this diet, so cant wait to see there faces when I visit in a few months :D

this is a really good question, you know i was just thinking about havin a drink, cause its has been a really nice day to day and would love to chill out with a beer in hand but!!i came on to the forum for a bit of support, and came across this question and its put me totally bac on track. so thanks!!!;0)

and i'm looking forward to buying new clothes (oh not so thrilled about this one!! it'll cost him a fortune!!;0)) and getting another tattoo!!!

I'll start exercise classes. I've always wanted to join one of those classes where they are excercising to funky music plus to be fit and healthy of course is a bonus. I would love in a couple of years to run the marathon, i have powerwalked The race for life a couple of times in very good time which i loved.

Also (which i just cannot wait for) my hubby has agreed that once i get to my goal weight he will treat me to a booby uplift....whooo hooo

im going to get new clothes , take pictures of me and my other half , daance , have confidence wear gorgeous kool clothes !!! yay xx

I'm going to get Botox cos I reckon my face will be all withered and line ridden by the time I'm done lol:8855:
But seriously when I get to goal, I'm going to really start pampering myself - regular facials, massages etc - something I don't do at all, and really start looking after myself more physically. And of course, the new wardrobe to go with it

I'm not waiting until I get a goal, starting already!!
Its all to replace my emotional OVEREATING , for pampering myself!!
So if i will feel down, sad , angry etc, will do facial, or spa instead of loads of food!
Last week I went for my 2nd facial in my life (1st was when I was in my teens!), today I'm just after getting a big order of an expensive firming products to start working on my wobbly bits (and prevent saggy skin :( ).

Going to go on hols. I'm going to strut my stuff on the beach in a bikini!!! Hopefully get pregnant too (fingers crossed) xxx

Wouldnt it be fantastic to get pregnant on hols!!!! We are not really trying but havent been doing anything to prevent it either if you know what I mean. I'm really hoping its my weight issues thats preventing it from happening. So when I get slim I want a BIG BELLY!!!!!!

Lol. Well my plan is a little different. Im going on holiday at the end of June and sticking to this till August. We're not actively TTC yet because I want to be much slimmer but as soon as I come off it, Im going straight to SW so I can lose weight/maintain when Im hopefully pregnant!

I see you're on the TTC boards to! Here's hoping for a BFP for both of us soon!!!

Thanks honey! I actually dont want to get pregnant yet either. We were kinda trying before I went on LT. Now I am on this though I want to get down to ideal weight before I get pregnant. Its supposed to be so much harder on the body being pregnant while overweight. So heres hoping to BFP for us both but not just yet lol xxx

I dont think any of you will have trouble getting pregnant with the losses im spying on here!. Should really start a thread to see who has the next lipotrim baby lol.

What a mint thread!

I'm having lots of little treats along the way (relaxing baths with gorgeous bubbly products, hair conditioning treatments, facials and massages), but when I get to goal I'm going to get a big tattoo of cherry blossom over my ribs and up my shoulder to celebrate my sexy new body! I'm thinking my first ever bikini will be in order too, and definitely a gorgeous little black dress. I just can't wait to be able to do all these things, and I'm staying 100% focussed until I get there. :D

I'm going to treat myself to lots of new clothes and goto Italy on holiday with my mum and children.

Burlesque sounds fab, i'll have to see if they do it in my area. Also pole dancing classes would be fun :)

x

Back