What will you do when you reach your ideal weight??

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
How will you celebrate? Id like to buy all new underwear (matching sets) and go on a lovely spa break with my DH. Im also going to buy a really fab pair of jeans.

When I get to halfway Im going to treat myself to nice new working out gear.

I intend on filling my wardrobe with clothes I would LIKE to wear not clothes I had to wear and then going on a holiday of a lifetime :)

I'm just gonna be happy to fit into clothes I'd like to wear. To not feel the odd one out on nights out. Im only 11 pounds off of my goal!!

I'm with shinytooth on this: I want to fill my wardrobe with totally gorgeous and totally stylish clothes to wear!

Plus I want to stare at my reflection in every shop window and mirror and admire how fabulous I look :) - be a nice change from avoiding looking at it!

Get naked with the other half and well yeah you know what comes after that.. :p:p

Been together a decade nearly and he aint ever seen me starkers :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I would like to own a couple of designer items, just cos I never have and was able to fit into them. That's if designer stock a size 14! aka XXXXXXXXL as some label them, ok I exaggerate but ya see me point. ;)

ETA: I'd love to do a drama course too!

steal all my skinny sisters' many many clothes!

I will have great pleasure in shopping in normal shops rather than the same old same old Evans!

I'm with the others who say that I will shop in normal size clothing stores. As someone who has been overweight her entire life, I can't even remember shopping in the "regular" stores.

I'm thinking of buying myself something big, like a new computer or a new iPod. I haven't really decided on that yet though, I have 130 pounds to decide. ;-)

I've never really thought about it to be honest, probably just cry when I stand on the scales and I'm finally at my goal weight lol.

Get a new tattoo! Have a nice one planned for when I get to goal! Also go shopping! Lol!

Back