What will you wear?

hatwell

I was looking in the shops today as I am really chuffed I can now fit into a Topshop size 14 and eyeing up stuff I might want to wear.

My mini-goal is that I want to wear a bikini on my holiday to Barcelona in May - a proper bikini that shows my stomach (I've worn the tank top ones before). This is the one I have my eye on!

Red Rope Print Bandeau Bikini - View All - New In - Topshop

Anyway it got me to thinking - what will you wear when you reach your target that you wouldn't before? I'd like to wear backless stuff (tricky anyway when you have boobs the size of mine.) I'd also like to wear more sleeveless stuff when I'm out. I do now but rarely without a cardigan or shirt on top, even in summer. I'd also love to wear one of those gold leotard things they sell in American Apparel (god knows why or even where I'd wear it to, I'd just like to wear one!

Last edited:
I shall streak through the streets of Swindon wearing nothing but my target winning smile :D

Failing that, and at the risk of terrifying the population I shall wear a dress with no sleeves, with confidence :)

I really want to be able to wear strapless tops and dresses and not feel like i have to cover my arms! I found a gorgeous maxi dress in river island i really want to be able to wear in summer..
I cant wait to be able to walk into a shop and be able to buy the clothes i want to wear instead of ones that i feel like i have to wear to cover myself! ohh happy days :D

can you give us a heads up a few days before.. it's a long drive to Swindon from here.. :)

Hahaha i agree with ColJack but i need the heads up to get away from Swindon :p

Humm clothes wise i think i'll just be able to wear some fitted tops and jeans without thinking 'omg do i look really fat in these'. So i look forward to that :D Oooh and maybe Skirts aswell.

I don't know, but I'm almost there! Just 2.5lbs left (as I didn't stay there last time I hit it cause I thought I was being clever), but my plan is to go shopping!!!!

just looking forward to the summer clothes!! For the first time in years feel i've got the confidence to wear a vest top and jeans, hopefully shorts by the summer!! get that spray tan ready!!!

Anything from asos.com I love the clothes on there but have never thought I had the figure to carry it off. Hot pants and a bikini top is my aim for the summer or at the very least board shorts and a bikini top.

I'll go shopping in fat face and white stuff.... love their clothes, but they're skinny shops! Will also get some running gear from sweaty betty... the only thing I've bought from there so far is a headband!

Oooh I love clothes targets!
I want to get back into the white hotpants I was wearing the day I first met my fiance they're from ASOS. Also a white broderoie anglaise dress i bought. It was my greatest bargain EVER £200 reduced to £22 - plus I made them take an extra £4 off because the buttons were loose!:D
It was my extra special "I'm a skinny minny" dress and I wore it sparingly so despite being over 4 years old it still looks brand new. I want to be back in that by summer and I'll wear it EVERY DAY!! When it comes to new stuff when I can fit my bum into a pair of size 10 skinny jeans I am going to treat myself to a proper pair levis or Miss Sixty or diesel or something rather than going for Primarni :D

denim hot pants and a maxi dress, im a bit of a midget so maxi dresses swamp me but i figure when im slim with big chunky wedges they should look fine!!

Heels! And not much else :D

Pipe dream fantasies aside - shorts and WELLIES that don't dig in to my legs!
I have millions of dresss and wear them ll whatever size :D

Back