what would happen to losses if i ate chicken instead of packs????

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
if we were to eat low fat protein instead of shakes/soups for the odd day off what would happen to our losses?

i was just wondering what the best way to 'cheat' is lol!!!

we would consume less carbs if eating some chicken/fish than if we had some shakes and soups so would go into a higher level of ketosis... meaning greater losses???

i know we wouldnt get all vits and minerals but would a multi vit tablet resolve this?

i am not ready to cheat yet but following on from earlier threads about having the odd day off i began thinking about how to cheat and get away with it lol

xxxx

It would be like the Atkins diet I guess, I did this for 2 years and did have somes good losses but I got bored, the trouble with me is once I put food in my mouth I want more, its best not to have that worry which is why I stick to shakes and soups, (when I can)

I follow what you mean "cambridge...." but it is the "not eating" thing about the diet that really help me. Once i started eating i would be thinking, "a slice of chicken? 2? some veg? Oh i didnt have ANY chicken today, i can have a bag of w.w. crisps" and so it goes on, so the no-food thing is what keep me on the straight and narrow.
i also dunno about the multi-vitamin tablets. Does they provide the minerals and elements too?

I would suggest 790 too I'm afraid!! I love the fact that it's my choice to not eat and takes away all food temptations. Once I start cheating that#s it. End of the lien for the diet!!! 1 cheat day turns into 2 and before you know it you are off the wagon. It's such a short amount of time to be without food, so I would be asking myself why make it longer by eating? Food is always going to be there ;)

C'mon, please don't cheat yourself out of your utimate goal. You can do this and for me it's a 'the sooner the better' kinda thing.

Of course if you ultimately decide to have your cheat days I hope the scales are still kind to you. Best of luck :D

I agree with the above.....

I would dearly love to start marketing my thin pills. You know the kind that you take at night and wake up thin in the morning?
Whilst I am still working on this invention :rolleyes:, the next best thing is CD timewise.;)

Look at all of the amazing results to see how successful it is. All those who have 'cheated' should consider themselves lucky - really lucky. One day the luck might not be there and just imagine 6 days of sainthood and one day sinning (6 days of halo and one day of horns - as i always tell my kids)..... you'd be gutted if you didn't lose that week wouldn't you????

Think of all us 'Bikini Babes' in the summer..... when youre posing on the beach looking sexy and stunning in your two piece, you won't be thinking about chicken then will you!! :D

Be gorgeous

Michelle x

thanks ladies
i am not ready to cheat yet, only had 2 aam's last week so dont even want to eat yet!!!
i too agree it is a very short time to abstain from eating
and yes it will be worth it when i am strutting in my bikini on a beach in july!
roll on roll on...

thanks ladies
i am not ready to cheat yet, only had 2 aam's last week so dont even want to eat yet!!!
i too agree it is a very short time to abstain from eating
and yes it will be worth it when i am strutting in my bikini on a beach in july!
roll on roll on...

Totally with you on the above hun xxxx

you keep saying "yet" though .... hope the yet never arrives for you

Sadly I've had plenty of 'yets' in the past :break_diet:.... If I knew then what I knew now I would have been at goal 18 months ago... Dont listen to the chatterbox - losing the weight is far more important than popping something in your mouth which'll gone in moments yet be there in memory for ages!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks ladies (and any gents...)
i am not cheating and dont plan to... forget the 'yet'!

i am on week 6 and have lost 31lbs, why would i mess this up???? i would be a fool...

my friend is doing weight watchers and has lost 3.5lbs in 3 weeks... i dont want to be in that situation

this diet is a blessing and a god send, it has save my 'year', i will not have another miserable holiday/ summer... in fact i am so looking forward to summer '08 'cos i will be wearing some sexy summer outfits for the 1st time in years...

thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back