What would you choose? Holiday Related..

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
Centre Parcs or a Log Cabin through Hoseasons?

For our anniversary this year we are hoping to take a mid week break somewhere, but it needs to be inbetween Chester and Kent as we are staying in Chester the weekend before for a wedding.

We have stayed in 2 Log Cabins through Hoseasons and both times they have been superb, but they were both quite rural, which is fine for us as adults who are happy to sit and do nothing all day but I dont think our littleun would be too pleased with that (also we dont want to do a lot of driving here there and everywhere to do shopping and go out for dinner), hence why we were thinking of going to Centre Parcs.
There are plenty of things to do but also that time to relax of an evening in nice surroundings and to feel like we are actually on holiday not just all squished in a hotel room (like we will be the weekend before in the travelodge)

I have been to Centre Parcs once before about 7 years ago, but that was different as I didnt have 2 other people to consider.

What would you choose? I'm a sucker for a log cabin and a hot tub!

Having done both I'd say center parcs everytime esp if you have a little one. Hoseasons is lovely if it was just u n hubbie but for kids center parcs. To be honest even if it was just me n hubbie I'd still prefer center parcs. You can eat out n have a drink, no having to go in your car etc. X

Centre Parcs for me too. Whenever I have been it has been really good for all ages x

Thanks Ladies, I think it will probably be Centre Parcs too. Just now to decide which style cabin to stay in and which activities to choose! :)

OH and I went to Center Parcs in Feb and it was fab! Some of the villas do have hot tubs but they're megabucks. We got a deal staying in the hotel at Elveden - 4 night midweek break £150 and they will put a cot in the hotel room if needs be.

Oh I forgot they have a hotel aswell as the villas! hmmm have to go have another look at the website now! :) x

Back