What would you do?

Mrs JJ

In the past I have lost over 4st on weight watchers, but it's all gone back on through personal problems.

I have signed up to do a parachute jump in August and need to lose at least 2 st....

I have been going to and fro ww to slimming world......

I am worried if I stay with SW I won't lose the weight, where are I know if I stick to it ww will work....

But then any plan works if you stick to it....

Please advice

Slimming world always worked very well for me. I liked the freedom of not counting points at every turn. Free food made it simple.

Only you can make the choice. By delegating the decision you are giving yourself an excuse to fail!!!

O my what a way to put it, I love it.....

I have just realised that I am always like that.....expecting people to show me the way, shine a light on the road to sliminess, the road to happiness

I have to be the one to show me the light :)

O my what a way to put it, I love it.....

I have just realised that I am always like that.....expecting people to show me the way, shine a light on the road to sliminess, the road to happiness

I have to be the one to show me the light :)

That a girl. Sometimes I feel I'm a little harsh (to the point) but I believe that only you can make the choice . The choice to succeed or fail. The plan is pretty much irrelevant. It's the mind set and determination that gets you your desired result

Xxx

Back