What would you sell your granny for?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Delli, 7 October 2007.

1. Delli

Delli Talks too much

Just a fun idea for a thread, but im sure its been done before! Just to explain, i live with my granny and on week 1 of my CD SS restart i happened to say to her 'i would sell my granny for some chicken balls and curry sauce right now', which my granny pretended to take great offence to. It was out of my mouth before i really thought about it, and no i didnt act on this impulse!!

Anyway, i was wondering what are the major cravings everyone has had so far, and would they sell their granny for them??? lol

Just to start, my major craving so far has been for chicken balls and fried rice with curry sauce.
    Mini likes this.
  2. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

A pork pie!!!

Am arranging a Charity Night Supper with pie and pies, etc and with taking the orders for the type of pie folks want it set me off wanting a pork pie!!
  3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

I would sell my granny for a boiled potato or a ham and mustard sandwich!
  4. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Well-Known Member

a large bag of pic n mix
  5. ninababes

ninababes Well-Known Member

Now you see i'd sell my granny just to have the motivation stick with me to be slim!
  6. Jools

Jools Well-Known Member

A Balti!

mmmmmmmmmm [​IMG]
  7. Dub07

Dub07 Well-Known Member

Makhan Chicken with peshwari naan bread.

8. Sarah M

Sarah M Getting the hang of this

Cheese & tomato Pizza or Marmite sandwich, not forgetting a chocolate bar with caramel centre of some kind, infact the list could go on and on!
  9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

My list would go on and on and on.... haribo jelly babies!! god I love the smell of them.... peanut butter on a bagel (hubby has these to eat before going for a run!!) a really nice curry with rice.... oh this is awful...
  10. ninababes

Tut i cant believe im the only 1 who'd be good u naughty lot!!!
  11. Delli

Delli Talks too much

Nina, ive told u before, ur an inspiration to all us lowly mortals!!
  12. ninababes

:giggle::giggle::giggle: that sounds hilarious but you're not "lowly" mortals lol perhaps it's because i'm allowed food that its not so much a treat
  13. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Well-Known Member

home made spag bol with fresh crusty french bread and butter, followed by a bar of Cadburys chocolate that's been in the fridge - yummy yummy. :D
  14. Cara33

Cara33 Member

Right now it would have to be a Wispa :cry:
  15. sazzy34

sazzy34 Well-Known Member

How long have you got......

Chicken korma & rice
    Sweet / sour chicken balls & Rice
    Fresh baked bread & butter
    dairy milk whole nut
    Haribo sweets

I know, terrible, I could go on and on lol :D:D
  16. slimforlive

slimforlive Well-Known Member

Ohhhh chips, chips and then more chips and throw in a battered sausage for good measure. (sorry nan! :D)
  17. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Well-Known Member

A Galaxy Caramel Bar that's been in the fridge and that would just melt on tongue....

H x
  18. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

A large bar of Galaxy Chocolate...and a bag full of penny sweets!
  19. Chika

Chika Well-Known Member

A mixed donner and chicken kebab on a garlic naan with a portion of cheesy chips and a can of mango rubicon. Followed by a mcdonalds apple pie and a dixons ice cream. *wonders how I ever got to this size* :)
  20. octavia

octavia Well-Known Member

A roast pork dinner with crackling, apple sauce and sprouts!! Cannot believe how badly I want sprouts:))