What You Doing For The Weekend?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone anything nice planned for this weekend?

The weather is very nice here at the moment and I plan to do some walking over the weekend and pamper the husband.:D

He says, promises, promises promises...:rolleyes:

Ohhh Mini I'm hoping from some pampering from my partner this weekend! My other half and I are off for a weekend in Bangor (N. Wales not Ireland!)

So I have just spent the last hour exfoliating, delapitating, buffing, moisturising my body to within an inch of its life!! Tootsies and finger nails nicely polished and just packing our overnight bag with my skimmpies!!! (TMI?????!!!!!)

We've had a couple of rough weeks with my mum being so ill, his daughter and just general day to day stuff that gets in the way. So we are looking forward to spending some time together as a couple without children, parents, clients etc etc etc AND it was his idea and he booked it ........... so he's well in with the Brownie points!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

Oh they're stupid investment exams that my boss talked me into doing!!! I wish I hadnt bothered, but the first one is on the 25th, so I need to get some study time.....unfortunately my daughter has become unable to amuse herself for longer than 10 minutes at a time lol

nothing much, although i would really like hubby to move the front room round, we have a long computer desk in there that he built to house his and our sons comps, but he is supposed to be resting cos he has sprained a muscle in his side so i dont suppose much will get done,

Im just at my parents house. If I didnt go down at the weekend then they would have Claire withdawal symptoms!!!

I'm shopping tomorrow day time then going out to Cardiff tomorrow night dressed as a bunny girl - a bit scared about that haha!

Sunday will be a visit to LL to get a months supplies then an afternoon/evening chilling out on the sofa watching trashy tv - love that! May have to do a bit of work on the laptop though but that's ok.

Wishing i could be spending it with my Mr Wonderful from Wigan though ;o)

I'm going to see the two beautiful young girls I used to nanny for. Sadly I had to stop nannying for them earlier in the year because I have been very poorly, and I haven't seen then since June when I did a bit of shop work for the family. I am really excited.

I have no plans...have to try and study cos I have exams in a couple of weeks arrrrgggghhhh!! I so wish I could go away!!!

Kazz, good luck with your exams!!!

It is always good to do these as it does help with your pay later on and it shows your brain is still working!!!

It is very hard to study at the best of times and know kids always seem to need their mum at these times.

Love Mini xxx

Ohhh Mini I'm hoping from some pampering from my partner this weekend! My other half and I are off for a weekend in Bangor (N. Wales not Ireland!)

So I have just spent the last hour exfoliating, delapitating, buffing, moisturising my body to within an inch of its life!! Tootsies and finger nails nicely polished and just packing our overnight bag with my skimmpies!!! (TMI?????!!!!!)

We've had a couple of rough weeks with my mum being so ill, his daughter and just general day to day stuff that gets in the way. So we are looking forward to spending some time together as a couple without children, parents, clients etc etc etc AND it was his idea and he booked it ........... so he's well in with the Brownie points!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else has a great weekend.

Well good for you getting away for the weekend!!!

It is amazing all the effort we women put into going out for a night or a weekend away!!!

Where a man just crabs his car keys and that is it...I am normally shattered by the time I get out the door, as besides getting myself ready I have done mostly everything else...:rolleyes: :(

Yeah, I would give your husband Brownie points for sure for booking the holiday!!!

Nice one:D I do hope it is very rosematic time for you both!!!

Love Mini xxx

nothing much, although i would really like hubby to move the front room round, we have a long computer desk in there that he built to house his and our sons comps, but he is supposed to be resting cos he has sprained a muscle in his side so i dont suppose much will get done,

Arnic is very good for sprained muscles, I use it all the time myself.

It is good to take time out as well, I think we feel now a days we must be always doing something and not waste time.

Maybe you can use this time for some pampering yourself:D

Im just at my parents house. If I didnt go down at the weekend then they would have Claire withdawal symptoms!!!

Hi Claire,

That is so nice of you going to visit your parents. Have a nice weekend.

Love Mini xxx

I'm not doing anything this weekend. If it weren't for the dog I'd go to bed and stay there till monday morning I think

Going away for the weekend. Last weekend we can go. Taking one of my sons and his friend, so planning on lots of walking and exercise :)

I hope the weather stays good and you get your walking in.

Well done on your fab weight loss!!! 111lbs. just one pound off 8 stone!!!

Love Mini xxx

I'm shopping tomorrow day time then going out to Cardiff tomorrow night dressed as a bunny girl - a bit scared about that haha!

Sunday will be a visit to LL to get a months supplies then an afternoon/evening chilling out on the sofa watching trashy tv - love that! May have to do a bit of work on the laptop though but that's ok.

Wishing i could be spending it with my Mr Wonderful from Wigan though ;o)

Karen!!!

I want photos of you dressed as a bunny girl!!! That sound like good fun!!!

O! Karen I do hope Mr. Wonderful stays Wonderful and that he is the one!!!

Love Mini xxx

ps...is he the builder or did he fade off into the sunset?

I'm going to see the two beautiful young girls I used to nanny for. Sadly I had to stop nannying for them earlier in the year because I have been very poorly, and I haven't seen then since June when I did a bit of shop work for the family. I am really excited.

That is lovely for you to see the girls and I hope you have a lovely time with them.

I know my health improved so much with the first couple of stone off and I am sure you will fell the benefits soon yourself.

Love Mini xxx

I'm not doing anything this weekend. If it weren't for the dog I'd go to bed and stay there till monday morning I think

Hi Kati,

I know where your coming from as I do find weekends very diffuclt and Saturdays are my worst...

But if you take your dog out for a walk both of you will feel so much better for it.

I know only for my baby dog wanting a walk I might never leave the computer some times:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Back