What You Doing For The Weekend?

Discussion in 'Holidays' started by Mini, 27 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    It is raining here and not very nice...but it is promised good for the weekend..

So hopefully I will get in some walking and might have a go on my bike:cool:

Love Mini xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Shopping stuff, training sunday!

4. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Diet:
    RC
    I've got my bf's family coming at the end of next week, so gonna speand this weekend trying to get up to date with my ironing so it's not sitting in a basket in the spare room!!!!! ;)

Other than that, if the weathers good maybe get out for a walk into town and mooch around the shops - it's not payday til tuesday so will be a window shop lol

Kitty xxx

5. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    it'll be cleaning cleaning and more cleaning for me. I want the house sparkling before the bloke comes to clean my carpets on monday. Or should that be I want it sparkling by the time he leaves

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm teaching on and off tomorrow, but I have Sunday off so will go to the gym, do loads of piano practice and probably play taxi driver for the kids.

Thrilling eh :D

7. devonbabe

devonbabe Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    got a busy weekend planned. lots of miles involved. going to Ikea, then onto a party, staying overnight then going to the NEC on Sun for a car show. hopefully will get to see the gorgeous Clarkson!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.