What you doing this weekend to keep busy

goldengirl

Morning all,

has anyone got any plans to stay busy this weekend

I am looking for ideas to keep busy

How about sort your kitchen cupboards out, i know its to do with food but i did it and found plenty out of date...ha ha ha, and found sauces etc i'd forgot so add that to sorting out my freezer i know have plenty of meal ideas for my OH and son..so should save some £ too xx

How about sort your kitchen cupboards out, i know its to do with food but i did it and found plenty out of date...ha ha ha, and found sauces etc i'd forgot so add that to sorting out my freezer i know have plenty of meal ideas for my OH and son..so should save some £ too xx

Good idea....i'm determined to run my cupboards and Freezers right down before i go shopping:)

I'm off to Las Vegas and then to New York, thats my plan's so packing today and tomorrow and off on Sunday :):):)

I used to really struggle with weekends but I know do the following routine and it works for me!!
sat; morning- get up make kids and husband toast, I then log on here while they eat!!!! we then all get showered and dressed, I take my little girl to ballet and watch her, come home (12.30) have a chocolate shake then we all walk into town and have a shop or look round then call to the park on the way home, soup time about 4-5pm then I log on here while they all eat!! then relax with family before kids bedtime, when they are tucked up in bed me and husband settle down for sky premier and i have a strawberry shake.

sun; church, home and choc shake then off to mum and dads until tea time then soup, then same as sat night really
both days I drinks gallons of sparkling water!!!!!

Defrosting my fridge-freezer then stocking it up again, making sure every bit of meat and fish are in single portions for my OH. I also bake batches of fresh wholemeal rolls and freeze them individually, for his lunches. However, there are two packets of garlic & coriander nan breads and a packet of wholemeal pittas that I will (sadly) have to throw away.....would have found any excuse to eat them before LT!!!!!

This weekend, I will mostly be...
going to a party tonight
baking a NIgella chocolate fudge cake
meeting friend to pass over the above cake and wish him happy birthday
doing lots of study
maybe doing some work (prob not!!)
having a good giggle at Britain's Got Talent
maybe buying some pots/plants for my back yard.

Back