Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What you doing this weekend to keep busy

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by goldengirl, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Morning all,

has anyone got any plans to stay busy this weekend

I am looking for ideas to keep busy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    How about sort your kitchen cupboards out, i know its to do with food but i did it and found plenty out of date...ha ha ha, and found sauces etc i'd forgot so add that to sorting out my freezer i know have plenty of meal ideas for my OH and son..so should save some £ too xx

4. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.16%)
    Good idea....i'm determined to run my cupboards and Freezers right down before i go shopping:)

5. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm off to Las Vegas and then to New York, thats my plan's so packing today and tomorrow and off on Sunday :):):)

6. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I used to really struggle with weekends but I know do the following routine and it works for me!!
    sat; morning- get up make kids and husband toast, I then log on here while they eat!!!! we then all get showered and dressed, I take my little girl to ballet and watch her, come home (12.30) have a chocolate shake then we all walk into town and have a shop or look round then call to the park on the way home, soup time about 4-5pm then I log on here while they all eat!! then relax with family before kids bedtime, when they are tucked up in bed me and husband settle down for sky premier and i have a strawberry shake.

sun; church, home and choc shake then off to mum and dads until tea time then soup, then same as sat night really
    both days I drinks gallons of sparkling water!!!!!

7. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Defrosting my fridge-freezer then stocking it up again, making sure every bit of meat and fish are in single portions for my OH. I also bake batches of fresh wholemeal rolls and freeze them individually, for his lunches. However, there are two packets of garlic & coriander nan breads and a packet of wholemeal pittas that I will (sadly) have to throw away.....would have found any excuse to eat them before LT!!!!!

8. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This weekend, I will mostly be...
    going to a party tonight
    baking a NIgella chocolate fudge cake
    meeting friend to pass over the above cake and wish him happy birthday
    doing lots of study
    maybe doing some work (prob not!!)
    having a good giggle at Britain's Got Talent
    maybe buying some pots/plants for my back yard.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.