What you doing tonight?

lucylu0802

Got to stop eating!
Well I am insanely bored, freezing cold and have half an hour to kill till I can go home!!!

What is everyone up to tonight!???!!

Right now I am thinking of a long hot bath followed by sitting in front of the fire with the dog in my dressing gown watching tele whilst wrapping Xmas presents up!!!

keep me entertained PLEASE!!!!

xxx

For me It's a night on my ownsome...hubby gone to football so won't be home til around 10ish....so will probably be on here and facebook and maybe ebay.....most of the evening....how sad it that!

I'm on msn too so maybe have a chat with friends on line.....OMG the excitement lol

I'll be at work for another two hours :( and then I'm going to Jazzercise and then I shall go home and watch CSI!

I have nothing exciting going on am finishing work in half an hour but then have to go to my old employers to sort out some databases for them. Not sure what i am doing afterwards am hoping that this fittie regular will be up there so might have a flirt with him:rolleyes:

yeah my BF is out till gone 11 he plays for a wheelchair basketball team, he is able bodied but his best mates aren't so he has always played to support them!

So will be on ownsome too! I don't turn on the computer at night that often, I find that I don't move at all and then end up wasting th whole evening and not feeling like I have relaxed! That and the fact that I am on it all day anyway!

I might make an exception tonight though!

Will see if I struggle or not!

xx

Its my BIRTHDAY and I am at work until 8pm tonight (boo) tuesdays is our late night in the office (double boo).
I am going to ring hubby though and tell him to run me a nice bath with lovely candles around for when I get in. Then we are going to watch ghost whisperer and snuggle up with whatever else is on the telly!
Donna
xx

Happy Birthday Donna!
I've got a very un-exciting evening planned, packing up my bag because I'm going to stay with my parents in the country for a week, to get some peace and quiet to carry on writing my book. If I sort myself out quickly enough though, I may have a long hot bath to keep myself occupied. Actually, need to sort out my greys, so maybe I'll dye my hair!
Find I need to go to bed earlier than usual on CD, I am usually falling asleep by half nine! Does anyone else get this, or am I just totally lame?!
Anna x

Happy Birthday Donna. I'm going to do whatever it takes to distract me from food. Day 1 and my tummy is RUMBLING! Possibly go and see my pony and have pony cuddles (he's not impressed when I try and cuddle him!), internet and an early night I think.

is ghost whisperer scary? I keep seeing it advertised but feel it might freak me out!

x

I love it. It can be a bit scary but once you have got over the initial 'shock' of the ghost it is dead funny. We sit there and try to figure out the ending lol. I would recommend it to anyone! I am gonna see if there is a series we can buy on DVD!

wraping presents crist , i still have loads to get , really got to pull my finger out cos i really won't like it when the shops are full and everyone losing their temper , and as for tesco's thats the joke that shop , usaly at xmas theres always someone to kill someone else , also the shelves get empty too , so going to stock up on what i need as long as the dates are ok , till xmas , thinking of getting my mum a facial done for xmas in vochers , and men what do you get them ? Kids well started a little bit for the kids , but my older ones money and a few stocking fillers . My daughter shes 4 , so getting bits now that she needs as got so many toys that have to go as they are not played with , the only thing she likes is Tv , kids tv .

Happy Birthday Donna. I'm going to do whatever it takes to distract me from food. Day 1 and my tummy is RUMBLING! Possibly go and see my pony and have pony cuddles (he's not impressed when I try and cuddle him!), internet and an early night I think.

Aww, bailey. Drink lots of water, have a bath, surf the internet. I have hear Ironing to music is good for staving off the hunger (not that I have tried it!)
I also see you are in leeds - who is your CDC? I am in leeds too!

Back