Today i was thinking on the way home of the things i have tried recently which i would share with others if i went to class and i have listed these below, please feel free to add your recommendations. You will see it is a mix of free food, recipes, bought food etc.
- Cold Jersey Royals - Boiled and left to go cold, these were lovely with a ham and egg salad for pack up at work.
- Mandarin Mullerlight mixed with Orange Sugarfree Jelly - Really nice treat and only 2 syns for the whole thing.
- McCain's Rustic Chips - Cooked in the oven these are 1 syn for every 100g these are really yummy and as i not a fan of SW free chips great alternative.
- Fresh Crab - Had one of these with a large fresh salad, it was truly gorgeous and really filling.
- Chicken stuffed with Feta and Salsa, this is my new favourite meal and details are on Slimmingeats website - really gorgeous a special tea that others would never guess is a SW recipe.