Extra Easy Days What you tried new and you recommend?

teresa32uk

Silver Member
Today i was thinking on the way home of the things i have tried recently which i would share with others if i went to class and i have listed these below, please feel free to add your recommendations. You will see it is a mix of free food, recipes, bought food etc.

• Cold Jersey Royals - Boiled and left to go cold, these were lovely with a ham and egg salad for pack up at work.
  • Mandarin Mullerlight mixed with Orange Sugarfree Jelly - Really nice treat and only 2 syns for the whole thing.
  • McCain's Rustic Chips - Cooked in the oven these are 1 syn for every 100g these are really yummy and as i not a fan of SW free chips great alternative.
  • Fresh Crab - Had one of these with a large fresh salad, it was truly gorgeous and really filling.
  • Chicken stuffed with Feta and Salsa, this is my new favourite meal and details are on Slimmingeats website - really gorgeous a special tea that others would never guess is a SW recipe.
Feel free to add anything new you have tried which you think others would benefit from.

I picked up some black pepper ryvita in Tesco (all their ryvita are reduced to half price at the mo) and I must say they were really tasty. You wouldn't have guessed they were slimming foods. I had them with egg may and sliced tomato for lunch the other day and they were really filling too.

Tell you something I wouldnt recommend...

Asda Smart Price Chilli Con Carni. It's only 1 syn for the whole can but its like glupe! We have had it for dinner tonight but I had to add extra onions and cherry tomatos to bulk it out.

the chicken bhuna and cinnamon rice, delicious!!!

Iv tried the crunchie icecream bars, thought they were poo..

OOOOOOOOOO SNICKERS icecream bar between 11-14 syns depending on size.. PURLY AMAZING. LOVE IT

Back