What ............?

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
What little quirks do you have? Something you have to do everytime you do that thing!

1. Check the door to see if it is locked, by swinging off the handle 3 times before i go to bed.
  2. Turn every swtich of in the kitchen and living room before bed
  3. make sure the joining door between the kitchen and living room is closed properly before i sleep!
  4. I always buy things in 2's, everything..i just can't help it!..my sister finds this hilarious...
So what are your quirks?

well i used to never be able to eat any snacks unless i had an even number

2 chocolate fingers
2 mini rolls
even number of haribo
even down to the amount of roast potatoes on sunday dinner!!

Thats serious OCD Nic!!!

Mobile phone in meetings and places where it shouldn't ring - always put it on silent and then check it fifty times cos I am paranoid it will ring. "Turn it off" you may say, can't do that cos I am paranoid I will miss that vital call!!

1. Check the back door is locked before bed - even if OH said he checked!
2. Eat sweeties in pairs - preferably the same colour (especially Haribos)
3. Always put right sock &/or shoe on first!
4. I daren't tell you any more in case you all think I'm barmy! Lol!

x

I can't think that i do but my OH does - if he scratches one part of his body say right arm, he then has to scratch the left arm too - wierd or what !!

the loo roll has to come over the top ,the rest are to weird and if any mental health people are on this site i would end up sectioned xx
LMAO... I am with you on the loo roll as well!
My friend has to have all her tins in perfectly straight lines in her cupboards and labels to the front...i purposely leave my cupboards open when she is here and they get sorted hahahaha:D:D:D

lol only u could think of this thread nic! u quirky quirky girly! lol

Well first thing i do when i come in to my house is lock the door - i wouldnt be in the house without locking the door (stalker experience a few years ago made that an automatic reaction that i still do without thinking - sky man installed my sky and then stalked me and followed me for weeks - very freaky and not nice) :(

I dont turn anything off - I dont close any doors inside my house - I leave things lying at my backside - I rarely tidy up as I go along (i pay a girl to come and clean my house for me 2 times a week thats how bad i am)

I sleep with my dog (no wonder im single).

I am addicted to learning - I am always studying, like I mean I have to learn something new everyday. When I buy a new course if I was linked up to a heart machine u would see it go off the scale with excitement.

I am very extreme - In one way I am the most sociable person in the world - I flirt outrageously with everyone, male, female, young, old... gets me into a lot of trouble :) lol But I could easily spend days alone and not speak to anyone cos I NEED my me time - I love being on my own.

I am so different to anyone I know. A complete freak really. I have such high expectations from myself and from life and just everything, people think im wired to the moon i think lol!

I could go on jeeeze i have so many weird things about me....

ewwww...scary ****...would not have liked that!!! at all!!!
Yeah,hun you are completely to the moon lmao...but we all love ya!

The flirting thing is a good thing most of the time, its easier when you are au nauteral hair twizzler.... just a bit of a b'atch when their partner is there and storms off!! HAHAHAHA

lol only u could think of this thread nic! u quirky quirky girly! lol

Well first thing i do when i come in to my house is lock the door - i wouldnt be in the house without locking the door (stalker experience a few years ago made that an automatic reaction that i still do without thinking - sky man installed my sky and then stalked me and followed me for weeks - very freaky and not nice) :(

I dont turn anything off - I dont close any doors inside my house - I leave things lying at my backside - I rarely tidy up as I go along (i pay a girl to come and clean my house for me 2 times a week thats how bad i am)

I sleep with my dog (no wonder im single).

I am addicted to learning - I am always studying, like I mean I have to learn something new everyday. When I buy a new course if I was linked up to a heart machine u would see it go off the scale with excitement.

I am very extreme - In one way I am the most sociable person in the world - I flirt outrageously with everyone, male, female, young, old... gets me into a lot of trouble :) lol But I could easily spend days alone and not speak to anyone cos I NEED my me time - I love being on my own.

I am so different to anyone I know. A complete freak really. I have such high expectations from myself and from life and just everything, people think im wired to the moon i think lol!

I could go on jeeeze i have so many weird things about me....

WWWiiiieeeeerrrrdddooooooo :D:D:D:D I hate reading books, doing exams etc I am a watcher - if I have watched Pride and Prejudice first and then read the book then I would have understood !!!

My Oh reads 2 - 3 books at a time and then re-reads them (mostly on the loo where the toilet paper always has to be the right way round !!)

Im opposite to you Julz, everything as to be in straight lines and regimented, my tool box which is my lively hood gets treated better than me, every single tool is wiped after use and placed in exactly the same way it came out.
My mobile is cleared of all texts and pics weekly, dunno why??
When reading a book I literally read it from cover to cover, every single word.

Weird and wonderful people! Y'all have got some obsessive and autistic traits. Guess I've got some too, but I'm too tired to think of them at the moment! Good news, those traits are helping us keep with LT though!

Im opposite to you Julz, everything as to be in straight lines and regimented, my tool box which is my lively hood gets treated better than me, every single tool is wiped after use and placed in exactly the same way it came out.
My mobile is cleared of all texts and pics weekly, dunno why??
When reading a book I literally read it from cover to cover, every single word.

Gaz,can you please come and give my OH a masterclass in how to be tidy ;)

I have to face the left when I get into bed,but have to turn over after a few minutes as I can only sleep facing the right. How odd :D

I too always lock the door the minute i walk in. I have to have the bedroom door open when i sleep. I have to have towels in a straight line hanging perfectly in folds on the rack. My decorative bits have to be put back in the exact same place as they started after i have moved them to polish....i could go on lol

oooo right side of the bed every time for me!

1.I read the first chapter of a book then the last
2. definately agree on toilet rolls
3. Mayo has to be Hellmans, salad cream Heinz, beans - Heinz cept when i 'm dieting and now i buy cheapo cos i'm not eating it - tee hee
4. landing light has to be on - if not at home bathroom light
5. nightly ritual to empty handbag of rubbish and pens which I consistantly seem to have ??
6. books in order with spines in a line
7. all stationary in the house is in little drawers with labels - my oldest assisted with extra labels which say things like pigs feet, toilet rolls ( they are 10 x 20 cm), shoes, lawnmower !!!
who dares to say I'm OCD ???

God... i've just remembered something I do - I sleep with the telly on - a habit from days of when my first husband left me (kn*b head) and living on my own, I have an overactive mind and think all sorts of stuff, the tele helps my conscious sleep whilst my sub-conscious is busy !!!

Wow, loads of us with anakastic personality traits!! (the psych-speak for obsessive personality traits). :eek:

Back