what ???

kerryberry

Silver Member
call me stupid but isn't that what the strictly SS forum is for ??? i understand when posting on there no talk as mentioned before so will we not end up with 2 very similar forums :confused:

The idea of 100% CD is for all the plans on CD, including the eating ones - but there was a desire for a forum with no talk of cheats.

call me stupid but isn't that what the strictly SS forum is for ??? i understand when posting on there no talk as mentioned before so will we not end up with 2 very similar forums :confused:

The rules of this forum haven't yet been changed. They are as they have always been

See above...or

Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved.

The 'Please read' message on this forum will answer a lot of your questions if the current rules sound confusing :)

Enjoy ;)

oh ok
i find it so hard to keep up with each of the forums but i am getting that hang of it.

its hard to keep everyone happy but i think the title tag thing is a good idea (food content) or (cheat mention) maybe??

sorry this was ment to tag on the end of the bigger post don't know what happend there

Back