Whatever happened to AAM week?

Did Cambridge in 2007 and found the add a meal (AAM) week after every 4 weeks on SS really good for motivation.

I think I can remember that at the time I was told that it kick started your metabolism to help your losses which is why it was there.

If memory serves it was the same amount as a SS+ meal?

Does anyone know why this was dropped? Doesn't sound like it caused any harm if it's the same as SS+ but I'm curious...

My book still says you can do that love x if it worked for u and that's what you want to do go for it your still going to lose weight x

Yeah they dont say dont do it only states that 12 weeks is the max you can do ss then you must step up for atleast a week. Im in week 13 now so doing my week of food. I agree with the above post tho if it worked for you then do it and that does make sense that it wud kick start your metabilism =D

I've found that this week (5) my losses seem to have slowed, so I might give it a go.

Like you say it doesn't seem to say not to do that.

Seems like 1 area where officially cambridge is less strict now. Which is nice since coke zero has been outlawed during the same time!

Back