Whats Best Treadmill Cycle Crosstrainer

mandye

Silver Member
hi going to buy myself some equipment but what ?
right here is what i need
not too big space is a issue
not too much noise
high calorie loss for least time on
something that works well on beginners level(prefer to walk for 1 hour than run for 30mins )

so ive been looking at treadmill pricey big but can watch movie while walking but i can go for a walk every day if it not raining lol
just found a ELLIPTICAL CROSS TRAINER and cycle in one how good are these are they better than walking they take up less room but the cycle uses less cals than a walk i think but the cross trainer sounds like it would be good for tonning up my bingo wings and cals loss.will a lazy exerciser do cross training .any other equipment recommended

Hiya,
I can honestly say that the lateral thigh trainer is the best work out I have EVER done at home! Follow the video (think you order as extra) and you cant go far wrong, It takes up hardly any space and is very quiet,apart from the stupid music on the video! :D
It is an all over body work out ,as you work the arms,shoulders,upper and lower back when using the power cords,not sure if I can post a link here but the website is Lateral Thigh Trainer, Lateral Thigh Trainer UK, Lateralthightrainer.co.uk ,I love using this and bought it before starting the gym, now I use it on my days off from the gym and can honestly say it has changed the shape of my legs!

Hiya,
I can honestly say that the lateral thigh trainer is the best work out I have EVER done at home! Follow the video (think you order as extra) and you cant go far wrong, It takes up hardly any space and is very quiet,apart from the stupid music on the video! :D
It is an all over body work out ,as you work the arms,shoulders,upper and lower back when using the power cords,not sure if I can post a link here but the website is Lateral Thigh Trainer, Lateral Thigh Trainer UK, Lateralthightrainer.co.uk ,I love using this and bought it before starting the gym, now I use it on my days off from the gym and can honestly say it has changed the shape of my legs!

I've got a lateral thigh trainer, but the DVD that came with it never worked, and to be honest, I found my legs went jellylike after a few minutes. Any hints and tips on using it? At the moment it's main use is holding up the ironing pile!

With regard to the cross trainer, I had my sisters Reebok one here for a while, and once again, I couldn't use it for more than a few minutes. I wonder whether I just have jellylike legs.... I've sent the crosstrainer on long term loan to a friend of mine, just to get some space back in the house! It was rather bulky and not something that could be folded down or tucked away.

I would love a treadmill as this is the one thing I really miss from my days at the gym, but again, they take up a lot of room, even the foldaway ones.

Sorry, that probably wasn't a lot of help.....

Xtrianer defo gives an all over work out... I started off at 2 mins... legs turned to jelly.... once i got into it... was doing 30 to 40 mins at a time on a random setting... with hills etc.... I think its bulky but the best!!!

You'd burn slightly more calories per hour on the treadmill, but the cross trainer gives a better all over workout and it's non impact. Plus it's a cycle as well, so to my mind that's a winner.

I've seen the cross trainer/cycle machines and I think if I were going to get another cross trainer, that's what I'd get. They do take up a lot of space but if you use the machine, it doesn't matter. It's when you buy it and then never use it that it becomes a problem.

I prefer elliptical trainer as to me it concentrates on more parts of the body, you feel the effects quickly too.

Cross trainers are great as are treadmills, so I guess it really is done to personal opinion. The Lateral Thigh trainer could be a great way to start at it really does target the lower body plus cardio. All the best with whatever you decide.

Back