What's Cooking?!?!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Freedom, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Freedom

Freedom Member

Hi

I am already (day 3) struggling with what to have for dinner....not that I am fussy (if I was I wouldn't resemble a baby whale..lol) but I just can't think.

So...anyone fancy sharing their recipes and dinner ideas..would be much appreciated!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

tonight i had thinly sliced tofu cooked in frylight and added spice for flavour. I served that with spinach, mushrooms and thinly sliced courgettes.

sounds crap, but was actually quite tasty!

i'm desperate for veggetarian options!

4. Freedom

Freedom Member

Well tonight, I am had lemon and herb chicken with chargrilled vegetables. Mmmm. For dessert, cherries with low fat natural yoghurt.

Have you tried stuffing large mushrooms with tomato, cheese and herbs? That's one of my faves! :D

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

love stuffed mushrooms - think i'll have to make a list of meals cos i tend to forget!

i like stuffing mushrooms with sauted leek and onion and top with cheese :) droooooooool!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.