What's different from before?

Yasmine

One last chance
Some folks have been down in the dumps lately and losing hope. But stop and think people,with your weight loss so far, what's different in your life?

• what can you do?
  • What do you wear?
  • How do you feel? etc...

1. For me, I can move around a lot better than before, I feel a lot lighter on my feet and move with more confidence.
  2. I can take a bath in comfort, my hips don't touch the sides of the bath anymore, the only annoying thing is is that I keep floating :8855:
  3. I'm more cheerful than I was before.
  4. Ive gone down 2 dress and jean sizes.
  5. Shopping is so much more fun :D.
Think positively people! what is different about you!?

Everyone comments on my slimmer figure
I feel much better about myself
My confidence has soared
I get excited thinking about clothes shopping now
I exercise much more than previously
My skin is glowing
My hair is shining
I feel much healthier
My BMI is a lot lower and my blood pressure is normal

I am sure there is much more, but I am tired and cant think lol.

Yasmine excellent thread...Love the bath one, I discovered that last night...i normally have showers it was great not to be wedged in lol x

after 1 week I can lie down and my ribs stick out, love it, such a stupid thing but that and my weigh in is keeping me going!! I am on such a high today :) :) :)

I love the way my clothes are fitting better and looking forward to when they get too big !

I feel healthier and in control of my eating. I don't have a hangover on a Saturday morning and have a lot more energy.

For me - i love it that my jeans are hanging around my arse! They fall down all the time and its such a great feeling!!!! lol
I can fit into two tops i bought before i started LT that were too small and they fit perfectly now!!
I sit more comfortably - i can now cross my legs when sat on the floor!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Everyone comments on my slimmer figure
I feel much better about myself
My confidence has soared
I get excited thinking about clothes shopping now
I exercise much more than previously
My skin is glowing
My hair is shining
I feel much healthier
My BMI is a lot lower and my blood pressure is normal

I am sure there is much more, but I am tired and cant think lol.
Wow! sounds like a lot of improvement has happend with you, well done!

Yasmine excellent thread...Love the bath one, I discovered that last night...i normally have showers it was great not to be wedged in lol x
Thanks cherry. I was never much of a bath person, but now I quite like them. It's a good feeling isn't it? especially when you can't hear the annoying squeeky sounds of you rubbing on the sides LOL.

after 1 week I can lie down and my ribs stick out, love it, such a stupid thing but that and my weigh in is keeping me going!! I am on such a high today :) :) :)
Oh god yeah! it's not a stupid thing, I was really fasinated when I could feel my ribs stick out too. Have you noticed your hip bones stick out yet? I was happy but also wierded out since I have never seen them like that before.

I love the way my clothes are fitting better and looking forward to when they get too big !

I feel healthier and in control of my eating. I don't have a hangover on a Saturday morning and have a lot more energy.
Awesome! the loose clothes are I think a favourite, really shows the result.

No hangovers eh? that's real good, I bet you feel a lot better being able to wake up without them. Not that I would know since I don't drink, but I bet you feel a lot better :D

For me - i love it that my jeans are hanging around my arse! They fall down all the time and its such a great feeling!!!! lol
I can fit into two tops i bought before i started LT that were too small and they fit perfectly now!!
I sit more comfortably - i can now cross my legs when sat on the floor!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
LOL sounds great! tops are always a problem, but well done in fitting into them!

keep going guys!

excellent thread yasmine... since ive been feeling in the dumps this week this is gonna be a good one for me.. lets think!

1) I can do a whole hour at the gym and feel great
2) I can wrap a bath towel around me completely
3) Have dropped 2 dress sizes
4) I have hardly any clothes.... BECAUSE THEY'RE TOOOOO BIG
5) People tell me Im looking great
6) I can feel my ribs, my hip bones, i didnt realise i had bones before :p

Guess I have alot to be happy about instead of getting upset coz I cant have food. silly food!

Oh god yeah! it's not a stupid thing, I was really fasinated when I could feel my ribs stick out too. Have you noticed your hip bones stick out yet? I was happy but also wierded out since I have never seen them like that before.

lol im a long way off feeling them lol I have lost all my weight from my top half still have a huge tummy :( But ill get there :)

I havent really noticed any of this lol!!

The only thing is my clothes are a bit bigger and thats about it lol!

Feel great today, had to buy new knickers as my old ones were all drooping........loving lipotrim lol.

I havent really noticed any of this lol!!

The only thing is my clothes are a bit bigger and thats about it lol!
You'll notice :D bigger clothes are the first big noticable changes.

here, here about the bath thing i used to have to sit at the tap end as its bigger lol ive droped 1 jean size and feel great i dont get out of breath for just walking upstaires great thread !!!!

Feel great today, had to buy new knickers as my old ones were all drooping........loving lipotrim lol.
LMAO! I know what you mean with the knickers, all my old knickers are huge!

If you're not sure about your bum getting smaller, buy smaller knickers to find out peeps!

Back