whats dinner tonight?

bowl of cereal with rice milk :D

Gina you're cheating, that's a breakfast :p but I can't blame you, sometimes I also have breakfast foods for dinner:)

My dinner was yummy!

Multigrain bread with veggie stirfry in a drizzle of olive oil (one potato, bell pepper, onion and sun dried tomatoes) and a side sald of lettuce and grated carrot

x

Last night I had rice and peas with Realeat fake chicken lumps

Gina you're cheating, that's a breakfast :p but I can't blame you, sometimes I also have breakfast foods for dinner:)

My dinner was yummy!

Multigrain bread with veggie stirfry in a drizzle of olive oil (one potato, bell pepper, onion and sun dried tomatoes) and a side sald of lettuce and grated carrot

x

were running out of food! its almost shopping day so the fridge and cupboards are almost empty, the only thing i have in is veggies and cereal :p

tonight was a veggie peri peri burger and a bowl of cereal

Tonight's supper:

Rice cooked in one big pan with a stock cube, lumps of Realeat chicken style lumps and peas.

Micci, mistress of the easy cook recipe :)

mixed frozen veggies (carrots, pea's, sweetcorn and onion), sprouts, mixed peppers, tomatoes and quorn chicken style pieces

got some veggies to use up, so im using them all together for the next day

Tonight will be veggie and baked bean soup - left over broccoli with tomatoes and courgettes and kohl rabi with a tin of baked beans, stock cubes and tomato juice ....

Earlier I had too much of a rather yummy sticky coffee pudding I cooked so this will be a delicious compensation

Karen, that shake sounds delicious :)
I love shakes/smoothies but I rarelly make them because they fill me up the time but after an hour or so I feel hungry again... I think I need solind munchies to keep the hunger away.

Yesterday's dinner:
- Whole wheat pasta with mushroom stirfry and cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange

If you make a green thickie, It will definitely fill you up until your next meal. Take a fruit smoothie and add leafy greens for energy and as many oats as you would put in a bowl of porridge. This is more filling that a bowl of porridge.

Back