Whats every1 doin for Christmas?

ladylipo

Silver Member
Just sitting here and was wondering whats ever1 got planned for Christmas points wise?
Will you be pointing everything like its a normal day or not count and hav what you want?

Im going to go between the 2. Im not planning on counting my points but Im not planning on using it as an excuse to pig out.

I dont tend to have breakfast but will have the traditional rolls & salmon for lunch. Dinner will be a nice starter (probably low fat), turkey, potatoes, gravy etc followed by a low fat dessert. Probably have a mince pie with my coffee but thatll be it.

Im not going to count things but by the same token Im not going to let one day ruin my week/months work. I plan the same for New Years Day too :)

Sounds like u hav it all figured out starlight!
i dnt hav a clue wat to do, i no i dnt wanna go bak to be weighed aftr christmas and be up half a stone or more :eek: id be delighted if i could stay the same, but already a few friend have decided they wanna come up to my house watch some christmas films hav a few too many drinks and eat like piggies lol! thers gonna be way too much temptation :sigh:

i plan to be similar to sandy,weve got a meetin day after boxin day so im gonna go to that.I will have a few extras lol.
I dont need much of an excuse to be naughty so i will av the reins on slightlyxx:cry:

Our class dosent start back till 8th of jan :mad:
we've two wks off gurrrr not very happy with that!
i havent been doin well sice comin off LT on to this, it sounds mad but im craving everything specially ice cream! i prob should hav waited til the new yeay to join!

Yeah its really nice, but i find if i start eatiing sweet things i cant stop im so bold!

Hi All,

I don't really know what to do....but I am going to plan it right now as I write this reply...
Here goes:
Christmas eve: Stick to points as normal - will be hard as OH likes to pig out on xmas eve
Christmas Day: I am working 10-6, so I am going to have something very low fat during the day, not count the points, because that is pointless (!) when I can't count them in the evening, but I am going to have not much at all during that day, then in the evening, I am going to my parents with my OH and will have the full Christmas dinner and pudding and not worry about the points.....but at least I will not have been pigging all day....
Boxing Day: I am going to a posh pub in the country for dinner with OH's family, my menu choices are: Crispy shredded duck with a chilli sauce for starter, haddock fillet for main and Baileys Creme Brulee for dessert.....I will eat this, and then in the evening, try to have nothing, or something small......
New years Eve: We are having friends round for nibbles and drinks and fireworks, so I was planning to get some Iceland party food....and will have wine, but not go overboard....this is the only day that I am planning on drinking over the xmas period........I will not count the points on this day either....
New years day: Probably dinner at my parents house....will probably be lasagne, so I will have less lasagne and more salad, and hope to be okay.......

Thats it.....

Lets hope with this, that there can be no gains, and only maintains! But somehow I doubt it......

Every man and there dog will be on a diet come 2nd Jan won't they?? Every year the minute all the junk has gone from the shelves it is replaced by exercise equipment and magazines full of how to lose a stone in a week.....

Anyway....whatever you do, enjoy yourselves and be safe in the knowledge that no one can be as bad as my OH, who one year put on 3 stone in one week over christmas....I did not know him then, so cannot verify if this is true, but he swears to me that it is, I am dubious, but he does like his food over xmas bless him........

x

I think ill be doing something similar to wat your going to do kittykat, i do want to enjoy christmas but dont want to go over bored either!
starlight was sayin tesco do party food and there low in points so ill be gettin some of them in!
I work in a supermarket and today i checked out a lasdy who spent over 600 on absolute crap, tayto, chocolate sweets you name it this woman went all out! and for basically 1 DAY :rolleyes: bit pointless when ya think about it really!

Ladylipo! Cant believe someone spent over £600!! that is hilarious!! even my mum aint that bad!! was she shocked at the end to see how much it came to or not really??
And out of interest, what is "tayto"?
x

I think ill be doing something similar to wat your going to do kittykat, i do want to enjoy christmas but dont want to go over bored either!
starlight was sayin tesco do party food and there low in points so ill be gettin some of them in!
I work in a supermarket and today i checked out a lasdy who spent over 600 on absolute crap, tayto, chocolate sweets you name it this woman went all out! and for basically 1 DAY :rolleyes: bit pointless when ya think about it really!
that is absolute madness:eek:

"Tayto" is what us Irish call crisps lol
its complete madness when ya see how much crap some people buy, sometimes i wanna grab them and shake them he he id prob get fired tho :D

Back