Whats for breakfast?

During the week i grab a banana and a Mullerlight to eat at my desk at work.
Loved having more time today :) had 2 boiled eggs, 2 toast (HEb) as 'soldiers' and 2 pieces of lean bacon - and i even dipped the bacon in the eggs! :silly:
xxx

Chopped banana with toffee muller light

Today i had 28g of shreddies with strawberries, Milk from my HEX A and a cup of tea.
Tomorrow i will be having 28g porridge oats, milk from my HEX A with strawberries and a cup of tea.

Yesterday I had eggy bread (WM bread dipped in seasoned egg then fried in fry light), topped with beans and HEXA cheese!

This morning I had WM toast topped with 2 scrambled eggs and a blob of syn free onion chutney.

And my breakfast never ever fills me up until lunchtime no matter what I have so I always need some fruit and yoghurt mid-morning

I had 28g oats with scan bran made up with water & a banana

I had the same, except I had a Ryvita because I hadn't got any scan bran.

I also stirred in a Mullerlight yogurt, and topped with blueberries and strawberries.

This kept me full until lunchtime, when I had a jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEA).

Denise

I tend to have a very similar brekkie everyday and its usually syn free sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, grilled tomatoe and mushrooms and 2 slices of wholemeal toast :D and this definately keeps me going till lunch, best thing about it is its all free :p

My breakfast never fills me up until lunch either so I have a free breakfast so I can have a Fibre+ bar or a HiFi bar at about 10 o'clock.

Today's brekkie was chopped up pear, grapes, orange and pineapple with some Total 0% yogurt, honey & cinnamon. And a cup of green tea. It's lovely but is a bit of a faff chopping up all the fruit in the morning.

My alternative breakfast is a 2-egg omelette with a HEA of cheese and a pink grapefruit. Having this tomorrow so I'd better get up in time :D

Today I had nimble topped with spaghetti hoops and my HEXA of mature cheddar, with lea and perrins and lots of black pepper.
I am on a green day.

ive had 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 satsumas.

i will have weetabix and milk at about 10.30.

Had a change from my Readybrek and honey this morning, and had porridge with blueberries and honey :) not a huge change i know, but was nice, totally different texture.

I like the eggy bread, beans and cheese idea. sound yummy :)

I tend to have a very similar brekkie everyday and its usually syn free sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, grilled tomatoe and mushrooms and 2 slices of wholemeal toast :D and this definately keeps me going till lunch, best thing about it is its all free :p

Oooo..... Syn free sausages?!! Where are they from?!

I had oat crisp with banana and sweetener :)

Back