Whats for breakfast?

WM nimble topped with 1 tsp clover light (1 syn) and tinned cherry tomatoes

Plain Oats so simple and a 'nana this morning - bit dull

I had WM nimble topped with baked beans and a 'fried' egg

beans on toast with fried mushrooms, onion and tomatoes and a slice of bacon.

This morning I had the rest of the mini quiches I made a couple of days ago...

I sauteed off some bacon, spring onion, red pepper & mushrooms. I then spooned a small amount into some muffin tins. I then poured over some seasoned beaten egg (used 6 eggs to make 10 quiches), and topped with sliced cherry tomato.
I baked for about 15mins at gas 5 - scrummy hot or cold.

Would have been nicer if the muffin tins had been lined with ham slices but I didn't have any!
have these in the oven now for lunch ... smell yummy

have these in the oven now for lunch ... smell yummy

How were they - did you enjoy?

This morning I had WM nimble again topped with 1 tsp Clover Light (1 syn) and tinned cherry tomatoes

I'm having banana and an apple chopped up and mixed with some 0% Ttal greek yoghurt.

have a fab day xxx

Nice brekkie today - wm toast topped with 1 tsp Clover lighter (1 syn) and 3 eggs scrambled in buttery fry light. Served with some syn free onion chutney

Well I had bacon and a cheese onion and mushroom omlette. Now I don't like omlette but I read a little tip some where, and also I usualy use the thing for in the microwave to make them but this time used the pan.

And oh my god!
It was soooo yummy!!! I feel full and satisfied and decided on omlette and chips for tea some point next week!! Mmmm

Leanne - what's the tip for the perfect omelette then! ?
I usually make mine in a frying pan - but never seem to have the time for breakfast... better cooked long and slow me thinks

I had two Alpen Light bars with my coffee, and now having a ginormous fresh fruit salad of strawberries, grapes, banana, melon balls, kiwi and clementine with a WeightWatchers raspeberry tart yogurt on top (shopping day yesterday so for once we have loads in). It's sooooo nice! Wish I could afford strawberries and grapes more often.

Last edited:
I made a cheese and tomato toastie using WM nimble, and served with syn free onion chutney

Didn't have much in so had a bowl of Heinz sweet chilli beans topped with some reduced fat cheddar

morning, i had 3 rashers of lean bacon, 2 eggs done in frylight and 2 400g wholemeal bread(hex), yummy, stuffed! was more of a brunch as had a mega lie-in, got paprika chicken legs cooking in the oven for lunch to have with a salad, xx

Today I had my WM toast, topped with 1 tsp Clover light (1 syn) and 3 scrambled eggs with lots of pepper!

Back