Whats for breakfast?

Coco Shreddies with SS milk. Then a banana!

xJoanneJJx said:
Coco Shreddies with SS milk. Then a banana!

Are they nice? Like, is it worth the HexB for the size they are? I really want some form of cereal that isn't fruit and fibre (although I love it, just want a change!) and contemplated these.

Although craving sugar puffs too but they aren't a HexB choice :( booooo! Xx

Are they nice? Like, is it worth the HexB for the size they are? I really want some form of cereal that isn't fruit and fibre (although I love it, just want a change!) and contemplated these.

Although craving sugar puffs too but they aren't a HexB choice :( booooo! Xx

Yeah! Was quite impressed with the portion size :) believe its 35g? Think I read that online with the new amounts xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bacon Toastie! 2 x Wholemeal bread, toasted (400g loaf)- Hex B and Bacon with all visable fat removed! Yum!

2 Alpen light bars (HEXB) one chocolate fudge and one summer fruits- I love the variety of flavours! Also had an apple and 2 cups of hazelnut coffee- WI tonight so didn't want to eat too much lol

I'm planning on french toast (made with nimble, egg and sweetener) topped with vanilla yogurt (VFF Activia) and defrosted frozen morello cherries. Mmmmm.

Am heading into work for a few hours in 10 mins, can't quite face eating yet so have packed and apple and a muller light. X

Same as yesterday! Coco shreddies, SS milk then a banana. Yum :)

Mixed fruit with natural yogurt and a side of grapefruit :)

Attachments

• image-2242098213.jpg
    image-2242098213.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 57
I head out to work at around 6.30 don't have time to eat before I leave and struggle to eat on a morning anyway.

Anyone have any quick and easy breakfast ideas that would kick my metabolism into shape for the day?

I head out to work at around 6.30 don't have time to eat before I leave and struggle to eat on a morning anyway.

Anyone have any quick and easy breakfast ideas that would kick my metabolism into shape for the day?

You cant wrong with porridge and if you dont have time you can try magic porridge. All you do is weigh out your porridge put it into a bowl and add a muller light or similar and mix in leave over night in the fridge and its ready to eat in the morning.

3 eggs, scrambled, baked beans, an apple and a cup of hazelnut coffee

Just wondering if anyone can give me any pointers on magic porridge re breaky? I'm not a big lover of porridge but this sounds like it could be my ideal solution to breakfast, as ideally I need something I can make the night before and eat during the commute to work. I get the bus and it takes around 50 mins, but normally I'm not hungry until I'm on my way! Basically...what's it like? I know I'm gonna have to try it and see, just wondering if anyone has any views? X

Back