Whats for breakfast?

i had a mega breakfast this morning, 2 syn free sausage, bacon(no fat), mushrooms,egg,tomatoe, beans and wholemeal toast....all syn free!!!!

Today I had nimble filled with sliced tomato, bacon (fat removed of course) and syn free onion chutney

I had ww spagetti on toast

Yesterday I had a yummy breakfast: A potato rosti made from grated potato with liquid squeezed out, mixed with salt, pepper and a bit of egg. Fried off in fry light.
Served with beans and grilled tomatoes.

Today I had beans on toast

ive had fruit salad - blueberries, pineapple, mango and melon and kiwi!!! was ready done - so simple :) having some Yeo Valley Yoghurt too shortly! nom! x

2 weetabix, whole milk and an orange.
I don't usually eat breakfast but am forcing myself as I know it wont do me any favours in the long run!

today i had weetabix,milk and then 2 satsumas.
just having some raspberries as a mid morning snack.

Today I had WM toast topped with extra light soft cheese, sliced tomato and sprinkled with salt & pepper

Toast (hexb) Marg - 2syns and marmite, milky cofee (Hexa) and a Shape Yog (0syns)

this morning i had a 3 egg ommelette with 42g of low low cheese in the middle and ketchup! 1 syn and HEA choice for me! xxx

28g of ready brek with milk, and a yogurt mixed in, and topped with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and one ryvita with marmite

2/3 cup of porridge made with water, a drop of semi skimmed and a handful of raspberries. Yum!

Back