Whats for breakfast?

Banana and yogurt... going to go and prep for magic pancakes tomorrow though :)

Magic porridge with vanilla yoghurt and rasperries :)

porridge, waited to loon for hubbie to get up and i was freezing. he can get his own breakfast now

I had the best bacon sandwich ever- all fat cut off bacon, 2 slices of Wartburton white toastie bread from 400g loaf (7 Syns), 1 tbsp flora extra light (1.5) and 1 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (0.5)!

A lot of Syns (9 eek!) but yummy! Just got to try and be good for rest of day....

2 nutri grain breakfast biscuits (Hex B) dipped into Muller light, my new favorite! Yum :)

What is magic porridge and magic pancakes - i'm intrigued?

What is magic porridge and magic pancakes - i'm intrigued?

Magic porridge is your Hex B of porridge oats mixed in with yoghurt. You do it night before and leave it in fridge overnight. My favourite so far is vanilla fat free yoghurt with raspberries. With natural yoghurt I add some sweetner.

Magic pancakes is some thing similar but not 100% sure, there's a thread for then in the recipes section I think xx

Bacon toast, as it's known in our house. Simply grilled bacon on toast with homemade tomato or BBQ sauce. Tasty, and only the syns of the margarine. Very filling too.

Magic porridge is your Hex B of porridge oats mixed in with yoghurt. You do it night before and leave it in fridge overnight. My favourite so far is vanilla fat free yoghurt with raspberries. With natural yoghurt I add some sweetner.

Magic pancakes is some thing similar but not 100% sure, there's a thread for then in the recipes section I think xx

the pancakes is your magic porridge mixture with 2 eggs added and some sweetener to make it like a pancake mix batter consistency. some people add a few drops of vanilla essence but depends on each person.
i'm dying to try them to see what tehy taste like...attempted them once and they were a disaster - ended up in the bucket :( but i see loads of people's pics and the look fab! x

Thanks!

I might try them this weekend :)

Back