Whats for breakfast?

I had a big bowl of mixed berries with Total 0% greek yogurt and sweetener :)

This morning I'm having an apple and some grapes. And a can of Monster Zero energy drink :)

Homemade mcmuffin..LF cheese, bacon and egg. I'm now doing 5:2 but for SW, my particular muffin (Kingsmill) would be 8 syns :)

image-2629492059.jpg

image-1575797104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spaghetti on toast !

A big bowl of melon with a Toffee Muller Light and a wheetabix (1/2 HEXB) crumbled over and a cup of coffee with milk from my HEXA allowance - yummy!

Boiled eggs with soldiers (dippy eggs) is my guilty or unguilty pleasure at the moment x if not i love the porridge pancakes
35g porridge oats soaked overnight in mullerlight yoghurt, then in morning mix two eggs and vanilla essence x fry in frylight x yummy x
i manage to make about 12 out of this mix and if i havnt gobbled them all up immediately theyre great to put in a tub and take out for snacks x

Strawberry muller light with rasberries and banana :) mmmm gonna have a SW cooked breakfast mid morning! Its a must on a Saturday! :)

Frylite fried egg (it was a double yolker!!! Never had that before!) Baked beans and lean Bacon yum!

Frylite fried egg (it was a double yolker!!! Never had that before!) Baked beans and lean Bacon yum!

oooh how do you make this? a while ago i was searching for a breakfast cous cous recipe but couldn't find anything :( x

I was going to have this, but I've woken up too late! All I do is measure out some cous cous into a bowl and grate lemon zest into it. Cover it with hot water and leave for about 5 minutes. Fluff up the grains, add some lemon juice and sweetener and add whatever chopped fruit you want to eat with it :)

If I haven't got a lemon I'll sometimes make up some hot orange squash and use that to soak the cous cous :) xx

Back