Whats for breakfast?

Porridge blue berries banana. Made with water and splash milk, yogurt after :)

Banana, Raspberries and Strawberries topped with Mullerlight x

35g sultana bran, soya milk, banana and a peppermint tea. I'm new, does this sound ok to everyone ? Thanks :)

A super-special person on here (you will know who you are!;)) has introduced me to breakfast rice. Mullerlight with hot, cooked pudding rice stirred in. Yummy!

I cook a lot of rice up, freeze it, (or can keep in fridge), it then take out a bit at a time, & defrost, then reheat (til very very very hot!!!) in microwave, then stir into yoghurt. Can add fruit if you wish. Scrummy!

OMG that sounds gorgeous. You have given me a great idea for tomorrows breakfast. I just joined SW yesterday so all these ideas are great.
This morning i had baked beans, 2 boiled eggs and grilled tomatoes.
Not quite sure if im doing it right, hope so.
Anyway thanks for great idea xx

One slice of wholemeal toast with half can of beans with 1 mini babybell light melted in yummmm

1/3 scan bran choc cake with yogurt 2 kiwi n a banana (1/3 heb) the other 2/3 will be pudding tonight with frozen raspberries n yogurt

Doing SE and really hungry so had a 2 course brekkie!!
Smoked salmon on a massive bed of spinach followed by a bowl frozen blueberries, fresh strawberries, bananas with a Yeo Valley 0% natural yogurt and a tsp of local honey (1 Syn) drizzled over the top- yum yum yum!! (And should keep me away from the croissants when I'm shopping in Waitrose and Tesco soon!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 110
2 original quorn sausages (2 syns) with leftover balsamic onions from last night on 2 slices wholemeal toast (HexB), yum so good! followed by a bowl of strawberries for my added superfreexxxx

DSCF3372.jpgDSCF3373.jpg

Last edited:
Back