Whats for breakfast?

Tin of beans :)

Toast peanut butter and banana sliced on top my fave brekkie at the moment

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Toast peanut butter and banana sliced on top my fave brekkie at the moment Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Is peanut high or low in syns? I have some in the cupboard and love it on toast but not sure of the syn value.

Got my SW head back on at last. Had a whole ruby red grapefruit followed by magic pancakes,strawberries,kiwi and yoghurt. Only used half the pancake mix so will use the rest for after my tea :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140528_090913.png
    ForumRunner_20140528_090913.png
    346.1 KB · Views: 83
Bit boring this morning: 0% fat Shape raspberry yogurt with strawberries and blueberries.

Is peanut high or low in syns? I have some in the cupboard and love it on toast but not sure of the syn value.

I syn it at 4 per tablespoon but a tablespoon is a lot! On bread from a 400gr loaf you defo wouldn't need a tablespoon. It seems high and it is but still a much healthier fat then butter. I have it about 2/3 times a week and feels like a real treat.

I syn it at 4 per tablespoon but a tablespoon is a lot! On bread from a 400gr loaf you defo wouldn't need a tablespoon. It seems high and it is but still a much healthier fat then butter. I have it about 2/3 times a week and feels like a real treat. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Okay thank for letting me know that. It is quite high in syns but it would be a nice treat now and again.

I syn it at 4 per tablespoon but a tablespoon is a lot! On bread from a 400gr loaf you defo wouldn't need a tablespoon. It seems high and it is but still a much healthier fat then butter. I have it about 2/3 times a week and feels like a real treat. Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh my god I've just realised I've been counting 4 for a TEAspoon!!!
Grrr...totally bumped myself out of yumminess! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god I've just realised I've been counting 4 for a TEAspoon!!!
Grrr...totally bumped myself out of yumminess! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg maybe your right and I'm wrong!!! Will search now!

Strawberries, kiwi and raspberries.

2 weetabix, 0% fat yogurt and strawberries.

Oat So Simple multigrain fruit muesli porridge (B) with milk (A), a sliced banana, raspberries and blueberries.

Back