Whats for breakfast?

Today I've had weetibix with lots of fruit on top & milk from allowance & yesterday I had the same but with chocolate weetabix

sw fry up kinda ... half a beef tomato, fried egg ( in frylite) 1/3rd tin of beans half a plate of grilled mushrooms and a slice of ww wholemeal bread with a smidgen of flora light :)

was yummy

I was just about to post a question when i spotted this thread.
My problem is i cant stomache too much for breakfast, when not following SW i would have a couple of slices of toast with pate, marmalade or jam.
My C suggests a huge breckie of bacon egg tomatoes to fill up, but i cant face making it yet alone eating it:sigh:
Im bored of weetabix or all bran with bannana. and id prefere yoghurt and fruit for snacks.
I cant really skip breakfast because i am hypoglycemic so i have to try and keep my blood sugars level. So like everybody else im on the hunt for ideas!!

so why not have your toast with pate? 2 x 400g wm toast and make a pate - eeezeee peezee - or syn the pate, jam, marmalade - this is SW there is no need to go without what you love and going without you may give up because you can't have.

I have my toast on Wednesdays for breakfast after weigh in on Tuesdays - but today I went totally overboard and had marg (slathered on - not measured :() and jam (slathered on - not measured) don't know what came over me - but I thoroughly enjoyed it and taking it as all my syns & 2 heb's for today.

Going green today so I can be filled up !

I always have toast for breakfast!! Not really a cereal fan tbh...

Today I made a cheese and ham toastie using my HEXA of cheddar and my HEXB of WM bread. Cooked in a toastabag.
Had it with some syn free onion chutney - yum!

i had shredded wheat bitesize 28g-5.5 syns
milk from HEa allowance
poached egg
wholemeal toast HEb
lurpak lighter 1.5 syns
tom sauce 1 syn

....and i was full
until a banana around 11.30!! x

This morning I had 2 poached eggs done in one of those plastic tub things that go in the microwave. It took one minute and they were delicious!
AND I was really surprised that I didn't feel hungry until lunchtime! I'm usually a 2 weetabix, milk and banana girl to keep hunger locked up so i was seriously impressed to have found a great breakfast and still have my HEa and HEb to use on something more yummy like a Hifi!

shredded wheat (heb) and a banana

quorn sausages, beans and a poached egg-forgot to cook mushrooms so having a mainly veggie dinner to get my 3rd superfoods in!! xx

Had the yummiest breakfast this morning!

3 egg omelette filled with a chopped spring onion, a chopped cooked Tesco HL cumberland sausage (1 syn) and half my HEXA allowance of reduced fat cheddar.

Served with some syn free onion chutney

Back