Whats for breakfast?

Beans on toast for brunch for me

The eggy bread didn't have a recipe i just made it up- I made enough for me and my boyf so used 4 slices of weightwatchers thick sliced wholemeal. I cut them in half then whisked 2 eggs with a splash of milk and dipped the bread in the eggy mix. I then fried in frylight. I had them with a sort of salsa made from onions and tomatoes but my boyfriend had them with chopped banana and golden syrup. That got me to wondering... Do splenda / candarel or anyone do any sugar free syrups?

whats eggy bread guys ?

I had porridge with banannas for my breki today. Am i really greedy , coz i still was peckish after that !

Eggy bread is exactly that- fried, eggy bread! I used to have it at Guide camp!
But in America they have it with syrup and cinnamon and things and call it "French toast"

i just tried the chocolate weetabix.. heb plus 2 syns on EE....wow! they r so lush! will be having these alot now!! so filling as well! xx

Fruit and yogurt again! Getting a bit repetitive but I like to save my HEX B for toast at about 11, and I'm on Extra Easy so that's my only B option... might get in some stuff for a fry up minus the bread lol!! xx

I am having brunch, 2 tesco light ssausages (1ysn each) tomatoes, mushrooms, egg, and tinned spaghetti, yum yum in my tum!

i love cinnamon too...i ahve a cinnamon candle burning on my computer table as i type lol

I had porridge and strawberries today....still fee real hungry tho, its gonna be a long day lol

I used to have it at Guide camp!

Me too!!! Always makes me think of my guide camps whenever I eat it.
Although I doubt it was quite as healthy and most probably white bread then!

I like it savoury with beans - yum

Today I had 2 small slices of WM toast, topped with Tesco finest tinned cherry tomatoes - mmm... so much nicer than ordinary plum tomatoes.
With a tsp of Clover lighter on the one slice!

Back