Whats for breakfast?

What cereal would be the lowest syn value to have? Im only new to sw so i tend to ask too many questions sorry. ;)

trying to do different breakfast, and today had bacon omellete, with eans and tomatoes, it was so filling:D

Yum - left over quiche from last night for breakfast this morning. Apple and clem for 'afters' for the superfree.

As I am broke a Mullerlite. Pay day Monday though so I'm think Weetabix with fruit and FF yoghurt. 3 weeks ago I couldn't eat breakfast yet now I'm STARVING by the time I get to work!

I had 28g of cheerios (5 syns) with low fat greek yoghurt and a teaspoon of honey (syns ?? will look them up later)

A fibre plus bar when I got into work for me

I have a few favourites that I have when I've got time for more than a bowl of Bran Flakes:

• Cinnamon French toast with fried apple.
  • 3 scan bran with TWO dairylea lights each, ham, cucumber and tomato. I have the other 2 scan bran in a Scan bran cake that I take to work to snack on.
  • The famous SW English breakfast
  • Rice pudding and berries. I have rice pudding frozen in portions, and just chuck some frozen berries in when I warm it up.

I've found that a big, piggy breakfast keeps me satisfied all the way to my break at 2pm without the need to cheat.

Tried the Alpen light bars (2 = HEXb) as a change from my usual egg on toast & they were yummy! I've never really tried cereal bars before & I hav to say, I am quite impressed! The next test will be to see if they keep the hunger at bay.......but got pineapple at the ready as my superfree!

As everybody in the office seems to have a cold I try to avoid this with lots of vitamins: had a huge bowl of fresh oranges, pineapple and apple. Hmmm

What are you having for breakfast today/tomorrow?

Oops, tried starting a new thread about breakfast but somehow managed to miss this ongoing one, so have deleted what I've written and will jump onto this (already going) thread!!! Porridge for me this morning with kiwi fruit, sliced banana and blueberries. X

Last edited:
i usually have 1 round of w/m toast (taken from a big loaf) topped with lots of sliced, fried mushrooms topped with a fried egg (all fried in frylight) i have a drizzle of brown sauce (reduced salt and sugar 0.5 syns per teaspoonful)...but this morn i had...s/w quiche bites and beans, i cooked mini ones in a silicone muffin type baking thing and i keep them in the fridge for when i get a bit snacky x

had nothing today as i had to rush to the doctors (my daughter has a stomach bug :( )......so i had 2 egg sandwiches in the afternoon :D

I always have 2 weetabix or 1 weetabix and 21g all bran

Had some steel cut oats with a splash of soya milk and chopped banana with a sprinkle of sugar.

I have a bad pregnancy craving for ready brek which of course we can't get here, prob a good thing though. Lol

Anyway I had a bowl of cantaloupe melon followed by an egg cooked in Pam spray on top of wholewheat toast with marmite.

Back