Whats for breakfast?

Yesterday I had microwaved quorn sausages (they were nice just not brown)

I do this too but I fry them in frylight the night before to get them cooked and brown and then just heat them up in the microwave the next day :D

I had 2 Quorn Sausages, 2 scrambled egg whites, and 1/4 of a cantaloupe melon. for breakfast this morning. :)

Hi everyone I'm new!

Today is my first day of SW, for breakfast I had couscous, with baked beans and Tescos meat free sausages. All free ... I think?

Hi

I make Magic Porridge the night before.
(28grams Porridge oats, Mullerlight Yogurt)
Ready to eat in the morning.

Do you have to cook the porridge? or just add it to the Muller light???

I have 2 weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast almost every day, then I mix the fruit between blueberries, grapes, apples, bananas and mandarins all depending on what's on offer in the shop that morning

On a work day I have weetabix at work.

On a day off/late shift I have....2 eggs, Quorn sausages, bacon, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, and new potatoes sliced boiled and dry roasted (I prep a whole bag and store after boiling).

I'm a bit worried now that I eat too much on my days off!

Today I had smoked salmon, scrambled eggs & wholemeal toast with dairylea triangle (won't be having again :()

Today i've had 28g bran flakes with skimmed milk from my allowance with strawberries,banana and a cup of tea. might have a yoghurt in a bit too lol

Same old here : HiFi and a Banana. Will have a Muller later whilst at my desk x

I'm at work, and we get free breakfast, I don't always bother much as I start at 08:00 and the canteen doesn't open till 08:00.... today they were set-up early, so whilst getting my coffee, picked up 2 weetabix, and filled up my milk bottle (250ml size) with semi-skim, and had it at my desk about 09:30ish
I don't bother with the other cereals as I don't have a measure - that's the advantage of weetabix - already portioned out!!!

Ive just had cheese on toast, beans and mushrooms!!! It was yummy... I will feel full for ages I hope xx

I had a big fruit salad - melon, strawberries, raspberries and orange with 21g all bran (1/2B) and a FF activia yoghurt.
I really enjoyed it!

I've just had an egg sandwich x

Just my usual Mullerlight banana & custard yogurt. Then a juicy apple with my morning tea break at work.

I had an amazing sandwich - 3 x Quorn sausages, 2 x fried eggwhites, 2 x wm Nimble bread and 1 tbsp of HP sauce. Was lovely!!! :D

Back