Whats for breakfast?

I have had a huge breakfast today. 3 quorn sausages, 2 bacon(fat removed), tomatoes, mushrooms and 2 'fried' eggs. Followed by a bowl of strawberries, bananas and grapes covered in vanilla mullerlight. I am stuffed lol

Bacon Sarnie SW style! mmmm

With nimble wholemeal bread and BBQ sauce (1 syn)

mmmmmmmmm

I have two slices of Warburton's 400g loaf griddled with Fry Light better than butter. I then rub a garlic clove and half a tomato on the toast and top with sliced ham or chicken.

Delicious

OMG tried magic porridge and it is lovely had with sliced strawberries and blackberries.

2 questions from a newby!
1) Can you have the oat so simple original sachets as a HEB?
2) What on earth is "magic porridge"?!
Thanks!!

I had a muller light yogurt and banana today x

busywoman said:
2 questions from a newby!
1) Can you have the oat so simple original sachets as a HEB?
2) What on earth is "magic porridge"?!
Thanks!!

Hey busywoman x

1) yes oat so simple original is a HExB
2) magic porridge is HExB of porridge oats soaked in a mullerlight yoghurt overnight until the oats are soft - should be eaten cold and it's lovely with fruit x

HTH x

I have just enjoyed HEb Special K with blackberries, blueberries and fat free natural yogurt.

Just had 28g frosted wheats with banana and milk from allowance and a ryvita dark rye with a dairylea cheese triangle(1 of 3 ,2nd hexa) yummy!! just love dairylea triangle they are so lovely:):)

Yummy fresh fruit salad and a mullerlight. Just having a coffee now to try wake me up!

2 weetabix and 1 banana

Funky monkey said:
Hey busywoman x

1) yes oat so simple original is a HExB
2) magic porridge is HExB of porridge oats soaked in a mullerlight yoghurt overnight until the oats are soft - should be eaten cold and it's lovely with fruit x

HTH x

Thanks very much! Both sound like great options for me! :)

Back