Whats for breakfast?

OMG think i died and went to heaven this morning that magic porridge was gorgeous just not enough could have eaten all over again chopped some strawberries with strawberry mullerlight was lush

Had quorn sausages, turkey rashers, egg, baked beans and lots of mushrooms.

What does all bran taste like. May try it if its nice, as the 28g you normally get with other cereals is just not enough to keep me going, and I love cereal.

I try & have all bran or crunchy bran as you can have 42g of that or two weetabix. I like to get as much as i can for my HEB!

Had my usual 2 weetabix this morning, but it just doesnt fill me up, perhaps I am a little greedy piglet! May try all bran, but if it tastes like cardboard, may take a rain check ha ha

Breakfast this morning is 42g of All Bran with semi skimmed milk from my A choice and cause i have a sweet tooth a bit of candarel sweetener on top :)

28g shredded wheat bitesize topped with sliced banana & milk from allowance.

2 red grapefruit, bowl of strawberries and activia snackpot yoghurt (vanilla). Fills me more than 2 weetabix. And I still have my HEB left to use.

Omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes and HEX of cheese.....scummy. Don't have time to make that every day

Oat so simple sachet made with 1/2 milk and water, with a grated apple, splenda and cinnamon mixed in! NOMNESS!

So tomorrow I'm trying some of this 'magic porridge' that I've heard all about on here! 28g porridge oats, l/f natural yoghurt & frozen summer berries. All mixed up & in the fridge ready for the morning. Hope it's yummy!!

Snap, i have just put 28g of porridge mixed with strawberry muller light in the fridge ready for brekkie, will serve with raspberries and strawberries.

Back