Whats for breakfast?

2 weetabix with milk (about half my HEa + all of HEb) with loads of strawberries I got reduced at Asda yesterday and a banana.

I had a shape 0% yog mixed with strawberries, melon and grapes, yum yum!

A fried egg (using frylight), 4 cherry toms and a huge portion of fried mushrooms (again frylight :)) and 3 rashers of bacon (fat removed) x

Magic porridge, with a scan bran crumbled into it and stewed rhubarb (synned of course)

no.more.chinese said:
sorry for being silly but what's magic porridge is it free??

28g porridge oats (HExB) mixed with mullerlight yoghurt and left overnight to go soft, lovely eaten cold with fruit x
And yeah it is free if using HExB x

Me and hubby off tomoro so goin to get up and make a big sw fryup, mushrooms, tomatoes egg rashers beans and quorn sausages

Think I am goin to do up some of the magic porridge tomoro night and try it sat morning as haven't tasted it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funky monkey said:
28g porridge oats (HExB) mixed with mullerlight yoghurt and left overnight to go soft, lovely eaten cold with fruit x
And yeah it is free if using HExB x

sounds delicious and very filling..brilliant thanks for your quick reply ?

2 x small brown rolls (hexbs) 2 boiled eggs and mayo (2syns)

Plus a gallon of coffee ;)

Fruit salad

I've just had quorn sausages, poached eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans with 2x400g WW bread & ICBINB light (2). Yummy

Decided on a big brekkie as we're out at lunchtime for St. Georges day and there'll be Morris Men and a sausage & burger BBQ, which I can now avoid and enjoy a couple of cold lagers that will fit into my syns.

Happy St. Georges day eveyone

Back