Whats for breakfast?

Lots of melon, really enjoying it at the moment

Melon Kiwi and a punnet off strawberries for me. May do a green day today so leaving options open. Wanna kick start th weight lose after a 4lb gain last night xx

Bacon and eggs, so yummy.

Tracy831 said:
R the aldi bars ok to have as hex b ?? :)

He ones that say under 70 calories on box are 2 for a HEB and I think the others are 1 for a HEB - they were ok VERY sweet & not that cheap so don't think I'll buy em again x

Thanks for that,I don't buy the alpen ones as I just can't afford them but was hoping these ones would be worth a try :(

Tracy831 said:
Thanks for that,I don't buy the alpen ones as I just can't afford them but was hoping these ones would be worth a try :(

Think they were £1.29 for a box of 6 which is a good bit cheaper than alpen but they were a bit too sweet for me although I'm not a great cereal bar fan, they are worth a try x

I sometimes make the egg and gammon loaf mixture, but pour it into a muffin tray. That way I have several muffin shaped egg/gammon loaf 'things' that I can grab a couple of for brekkie really quickly and have on my way to work :)

k xx

my usual yoghurt and fruit combo. Saving the big daddy cooked brekky for tomorrow before we go out for a LOOOONNNGGG walk :)

Back