Whats for breakfast?

i had greek yogurt with raspberries and sweetener in this morning and an alpen light xxx

sugarpuffjane said:
I love Special K Sustain but Kelloggs have withdrawn them !!

Got it from B & M Homestores a few weeks ago. It's a shame they're discontinuing it cos you seem to get lots for 28g!

2x weetabix with a splash of ss milk (topped up with water), microwaved and then topped with a sliced banana. plus a few tablespoons of onken fat free strawberry yogurt. yum! :D

Bacon, fri light fried egg and beans and my HE bread.

0 % greek yogurt mixed with ww raspberry tart yogurt and some raspberries xx

Crunchy bran with skimmed milk, cup of tea.

I'm boring and nearly always have 2 weetabix with sliced banana and milk. Sometimes I'll go all rock n roll and have strawberries instead.

I keep meaning to have something less samey but weetabix is so easy to grab to have at work. Must make more effort!

I only had 2 slices & 42g of LF cheese which equals to cereal & milk in the HE world does that make sense

Red Day so Egg, Bacon and beans with brown sauce (1 syn)

JoC said:
Red Day so Egg, Bacon and beans with brown sauce (1 syn)

You know beans aren't free on red days?! You have to syn xx

You know beans aren't free on red days?! You have to syn xx
Thanks hun, don't know where my head is today. Off for a big bowl of fruit and i shall change to a extra easy day.

Hubby made me breakfast but forgot to cook the mushrooms, can't believe i forgot about the beans not being free on Red.

Had an omelette with mushrooms, peppers onion tomatoes and ham. With my hea of cheese on top... Nommy nommy!

Back