Whats for breakfast?

HUGE bowl of fruit salad (kiwi, banana, grapes, strawberry, apple, orange)

had a indian last night 14.5 syns and feel awful - so not worth it!!!

A bit later on I'm having a big cooked breakfast - quorn sausages, turkey rashers, poached eggs, 2 wholemeal toast, big mushrooms & tinned tomatoes! Followed by lots of fruit to snack on throughout the morning :D

i had weetabix and milk and some raspberries.

Big bowl of mixed berries, to be followed by baked beans, mushrooms, couple of Joe's sausages and bacon rosti as soon as the rosti have defrosted and been reheated. Not that I am feeling impatient or anything. ;-)

2 egg omlette with bacon medallions and lots of tomatoe and mushrooms fried in frylite nom nom kateyb x

2 x Cheese on Toast!! Mmmmmm

Im going to have a ff yogurt and fruit now too!! x

I had SW egg pancakes (free), strawberries and sweetened quark with some chopped brazil nuts (heB). It was nice apart from the quark, it's bloody horrible!!

Sharloid said:
I had SW egg pancakes (free), strawberries and sweetened quark with some chopped brazil nuts (heB). It was nice apart from the quark, it's bloody horrible!!

Ooooh Hun, I'm intrigued, egg pancakes? How do you make them without the flour? I love pancakes! X

HEB muesli mixed with cheffy-segmented orange and grated apple and left to soften, topped with yoghurt (and cos I had them in the fridge, a sprinkling of blue/rasp/strawberries).

tomorrow i'll be having a strawberry mullerlight, and loads of strawberries and melon! super speeeeeeed!

HEA Milk and HEB frosted wheats yum yum will be having some fruit shortly too.

Just had poached eggs on toast - my favourite! Fruit to munch on through the morning :) x

Back