Whats for breakfast?

frosted wheats? tell me moreeee! i am missing my sugary cereal! do you have to have something like a ryvita with them or just 28g of them?

xx
Frosted wheats are the only cereal thats "good for me" that i can stand (yum yum) it does say have a ryvita, but I dont, I have fruit instead (usually a couple of hours after) So say cereal I have at 7.30 then fruit at 10.30 - 11 then lunch. If I didnt have the fruit I would be hungry as unfortunatley 28g of frosted wheats on my scales were actually just 12 frosted wheats. bloody nice tho! :rolleyes:

Tomorrow it's 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns), scrambled egg, beans and 1 tbsp ketchup (1 syn)! A cooked breakfast for 2.5 syns - who'da thought it?! :]

me and oh share cooking duties so its a surprise for me in the morning, wake up and its ready! today i made tomatoes and fried egg (fry light of course) on 2 wm bread with laughing cow on them, and some turkey bacon. Mondays we always have weetabix with fruit, as we dont do our shopping until monday night! haha
I made a breakfast quiche the other day, bacon and quorn sausage with tomato and mushrooms.....OH loved it....we ate a full one between us!!!!!

I had 2 slices nimble wholemeal(HEB) with a cheese triangle smushed on top (HEA) with beans on top of that! yummmy

Over the course of the morning (in the office at 07:40 today) I've had an apple, banana, satsuma and a pear....that should do 'til lunch :fingerscrossed: Although, if not, I was given a free sample Kellogs Fibre Plus yesterday that I chucked in the drawer for an emergency....even better that it's an HEB too ;)

had half a punnet raspberries whilst i was running around first thing,2 weetabix and milk when got back from school run then the other half of the raspberries.

Over the course of the morning (in the office at 07:40 today) I've had an apple, banana, satsuma and a pear....that should do 'til lunch :fingerscrossed: Although, if not, I was given a free sample Kellogs Fibre Plus yesterday that I chucked in the drawer for an emergency....even better that it's an HEB too ;)

oooh they're so yummy! love having them for a choccy fix!

My breakfast today was a tin of tomatoes mixed with half a tin of beans :) cheap, filling and yummy!

Yeah, I've seen them advertised, I have the choccy one, quite like the sound of the almond one

i wouldn't go for the almond one personally cuz i don't really like dark choc.. the milk choc ones are well yummy though, like a rice krispie bar! hmmmmmm i want one now *drools*

i wouldn't go for the almond one personally cuz i don't really like dark choc.. the milk choc ones are well yummy though, like a rice krispie bar! hmmmmmm i want one now *drools*

Oooh, need to wait now, as it's in the drawer at work, and I work from home Thur/Fri - so can't have it now.....will have to wait until Monday
I do have some little rice crispy bars, at 4.5 syns each.... ones milk chocolate, the other is white chocolate mallow....small but tasty, out of one of the pound shops, really, really sweet, so one is enough!!

Oooh, need to wait now, as it's in the drawer at work, and I work from home Thur/Fri - so can't have it now.....will have to wait until Monday
I do have some little rice crispy bars, at 4.5 syns each.... ones milk chocolate, the other is white chocolate mallow....small but tasty, out of one of the pound shops, really, really sweet, so one is enough!!

ooooh they sound lush, and only 4.5 syns? what brand is it if you don't mind me asking? x

graciebabes said:
ooooh they sound lush, and only 4.5 syns? what brand is it if you don't mind me asking? x

They're by quality snacks, and I think I got them poundstretcher... about 80p or so - as I say small but sweet, I couldn't manage more than. 1 or 2 at a push.... better value and syn spend than the little WW cake bars!!

Back